Southampton

Markoasis

What timedoes that kick off / finish?

Who else is going? What time?

8am kick off on BBC, so I'll get to Waterloo just before 11am if I watch it at home, which seems to be the plan as not sure making the Walko for this time is sensible as it will make this a long... long day :wink:

8am kick off on BBC, so I'll get to Waterloo just before 11am if I watch it at home, which seems to be the plan as not sure making the Walko for this time is sensible as it will make this a long... long day :wink:

Ok so whats the target train?

There's an 1105 and 1135 direct and a 1120 with 1 change. The direct trains are about 1hr15, the changes are 1hr25

I've got a few things to sort out in the morning but I'm sure I can make 11....

Ok so whats the target train?

There's an 1105 and 1135 direct and a 1120 with 1 change. The direct trains are about 1hr15, the changes are 1hr25

I've got a few things to sort out in the morning but I'm sure I can make 11....

I've suggested to the others 11.35 to play it safe. Still gives us two hour before KO

Yeah but if you miss it (likely) we'll only have 1 hr 30 ;-)

But I won't as I'll be having a quiet(ish) Friday night and I'll be up early Sat.

Actually shocked my mate last night by being on time. She told me I had to meet her in the Q for Brandon Flowers by the time the doors opened at 7pm or I couldn't have my ticket as she would go in without me. I was there at 6.58pm ..... talk about trust, she had already taken my ticket to the box office for me to collect :shock: