• Ritchie Jones
    • Dean Furman
    • Dale Stephens
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Chris Taylor
    • Oumare Tounkara
    • Dean Kelly
    • Paul Black

Furman easily, that crunching 50/50 he won in the second half summed up how much he has improved under Dickov.

there was one time where he had no right to win a lose ball heading straight towards a red shirt, yet he got there and set up another attack

edit: fair play to him for walking away at the end of the first half when a couple of their players wanted to try and stir things up

Edited by oafc-latics

The Furryman for me.

Tonk gets a mention too - if he could shoot straight he'd be one hell of a player!

(Also Dickov got his subs spot on)

What he said, plus the Chase down the big lad did for a ball he had no right to get had me thinking I was watching athletics

The Furryman for me.

Tonk gets a mention too - if he could shoot straight he'd be one hell of a player!

(Also Dickov got his subs spot on)

Furman by a long way - best performance in a blue shirt (Latics blue that is) - and as for the Tonka Man - shooting practice on Monday methinks.

He does so much that is pure class but then constantly tries to burst the back of the net - missed a glorious chance yesterday as he did last week at Brentford. Zut alors..

Furman by a long way - best performance in a blue shirt (Latics blue that is) - and as for the Tonka Man - shooting practice on Monday methinks.

He does so much that is pure class but then constantly tries to burst the back of the net - missed a glorious chance yesterday as he did last week at Brentford. Zut alors..

Voted for Tonk - thought his work-rate, effort and sheer hard graft he put in swung it for him.

Furman was excellent (again!) in the centre; and once again carried Stephens as he has had to do for the last 8 games or so (though Dale was slightly better than he has been)

Kelly & Black both made a difference when they came on too.

Furman easily, that crunching 50/50 he won in the second half summed up how much he has improved under Dickov.

He didnt really win it did he? I thought he quite possibly could have seen red for that with other referees from what I remember. Agree though he is by far our best player this season.

And I also laughed at his manhood before the game after walking past him. He wasnt impressed!

He didnt really win it did he? I thought he quite possibly could have seen red for that with other referees from what I remember. Agree though he is by far our best player this season.

And I also laughed at his manhood before the game after walking past him. He wasnt impressed!

He won the one in the second half.

The tackle on half time was a bit iffy I thought.