4 Nations Rugby League

Seeing as there isnt one already (if there is apologies, feel free to merge Mods!)

Potential *spoiler* in case you havent watched the game yet and are waiting for the highlights

Anyone watch the game then? felt we were dominated first half, couldnt really get going, and the number of errors we came up with was annoying but im hoping to put that down to the realtive youth of this side.

Thought we started to play some good stuff second half once we got going and were a little unlucky not to be 18-16, and thus the momentum could of kept going and who knows? as it was, as you see happen in most kind of sports, they went straight down the other end and scored and for me finishing us off.

Heres hoping to next week against the Aussies, though i can't see us winning, hopefully they pull out a good performance and give us something to be hopeful about in future.

If that was a push for the disallowed try, rugby league has gone soft.

Exactly, also considering the size of their lad and Kevin Brown highlights the softness of it even more.

Is it me or did the pass before New Zealands first try look a million miles forward, yet it wasn't mentioned? could just be me, i should wear me glasses :grin:

Edited by Oafc88

Exactly, also considering the size of their lad and Kevin Brown highlights the softness of it even more.

Is it me or did the pass before New Zealands first try look a million miles forward, yet it wasn't mentioned? could just be me, i should wear me glasses :grin:

It was well forward.

Played well in the second half. If that try had stood (which it should have in my biased opinion) then we could have gone on to win.

It was well forward.

Played well in the second half. If that try had stood (which it should have in my biased opinion) then we could have gone on to win.

True. Its a funny thing momentum in a game, it's similar to Spurs on Weds night. I reckon if they did what they did 5 mins earlier, they could of snatched a draw (maybe a win?) because at that point it was really on top for Inter and they were bursting for the final whistle.

So with England, not so much in the final stages of a game but if that try would of counted, they are well in the game, carrying that momentum on and possibly scoring a couple more tries. Not saying that NZ might not of scored again, even if was staright after to make it 24-16, they would still have been on the up i reckon as they would of still felt well within the game, instead of what happened which was 24-10.

Edited by Oafc88

They did alright England. Looked like NZ would run away with it. Shenton looked like a world beater. Robinson changed the game.

Benji Marshall is phenomenal though and makes tries out of nothing.

Peacock and Morley are being seriously missed up front. The Kicks out of the players hands have been pretty poor but sadly there is only really Tomkins in the squad with a short kicking game. Someone like Sinfield or Richards would have got England on the front foot a lot more today by sticking the ball over the top and turning their big lads around to tire them out.

I'm worried about what the Aussie's might do now.