Season ticket holders

I've just been on the phone to the ticket office and they have confirmed that ST holders from any part of the ground can gain access to the RRE on Saturday using the relevant voucher.

I think I may test out my seat for next season.

Edited by footy68

interesting...

an informed and lengthy response SW - I can now see why you managed to get so many posts against your name!

Think this is a great idea... be great if all the lookers singers would move over we could really get a rocking atmos from either end for saturday!

Guest sheridans_world
an informed and lengthy response SW - I can now see why you managed to get so many posts against your name!

Think this is a great idea... be great if all the lookers singers would move over we could really get a rocking atmos from either end for saturday!

Indeed

I telephoned as a ST holder and thought I would share my findings with others. I put it on it's own thread to catch the eye. Sorry Mr Exile.

Mads I've been thinking of changing my avatar. Could you bring some designs with you to the Greyhound on Sat for me to look over.

If the Lookers boys etc move into the RRE for the day I'm a defo .... and I'm bringing the big flag with me!!! Looking at the list of the guys who might go in there it'll be just like being at an away match ......... usually the best atmosphere for latics games!!!

It'll be good to get all the guys I see on my travels on a home match day

If the Lookers boys etc move into the RRE for the day I'm a defo .... and I'm bringing the big flag with me!!! Looking at the list of the guys who might go in there it'll be just like being at an away match ......... usually the best atmosphere for latics games!!!

It'll be good to get all the guys I see on my travels on a home match day

How about having a singing contest between the Chaddy End and the RRE? The judge would need to be someone sat on the half-way line who hasn't got a vested interest in the outcome of the contest. If you're up for it, let's ask one of the subs to be the judge e.g., Lomax.

I telephoned as a ST holder and thought I would share my findings with others. I put it on it's own thread to catch the eye. Sorry Mr Exile.

Mads I've been thinking of changing my avatar. Could you bring some designs with you to the Greyhound on Sat for me to look over.

I will see what I can do :wink:.