Oldham Hooligan book

I did hear that an Oldham fan who was known for his hoolie stuff ditched us for Utd, is it the same bloke?

You might be referring to Lee Spence. He appeared in one of Cass Pennant's books. He allegedly supports Manure but was the FYC's 'top boy'........according to Mr Pennant.

Remember reading one by Dougie Brimson (sp?) which I think had something to do with Luton Town. It was unsubstantiated crap from start to finish, and made me wonder how they ever find publishers.

You chase us at yours, and we'll chase you at ours. All sounds a bit gay to me.

Remember reading one by Dougie Brimson (sp?) which I think had something to do with Luton Town. It was unsubstantiated crap from start to finish, and made me wonder how they ever find publishers.

You chase us at yours, and we'll chase you at ours. All sounds a bit gay to me.

Dougie was the same trade as me in the RAF so I know a lot who know him although I never met him. Not one good word for him.

I like "Naughty" the Stoke one. The fictional Tranny one was really good.

As for films, I.D. was brilliant as was the original Firm. The remake of the Firm though was an insult to the original. Absolutely terrible :-(

If anyone has a copy or if anyone knows Carl any chance you could ask him if he's got any left I can buy as I'd still like to get hold of one, even if a couple on here think its sh1t.

Definately hasn`t got any, I borrowed his copy myself, they were going for around £35 on flea bay a while back, not a bad read as they go, pretty much the same format as most of the others though. He was going to do a re press of it but it fell through