• Dale Stephens
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Ritchie Jones
    • Chris Taylor
    • Oumare Tounkara
    • Dean Kelly
    • Warren Feeney
    • Filipe Morais

Brill - 7 - one vital save, not impressive on their second goal though. His urgency and willingness to distribute the ball short to Lee was excellent though.

Lee - 8 - one awful pass in to touch but kept getting forwards and gets yet another assist for the 4th goal.

Evina - 8 - got forward well and looked to deliver a number of crosses. Better poachers on the end of these next game please.

Hazell - 7 - slipped badly for their second goal.

M'Voto - 8 - the big man got the crucial goal with a deft head.

Alessandra - 6 - really should have looked to contribute more when he was on the pitch.

Jones - 5 - disappointed me. Looked pedestrian and predictable.

Stephens - 6 - no idea what's happened to his passing range. What used to be easy for him just isn't anymore.

Furman - 9 - used the space left by their numerical reduction really well and showed urgency for longer than most in the team.

Tounkara - 8 - showed real power and pace to win the penalty and worked their defence all game. Awful miss though.

Taylor - 8 - while it didn't always come off, he wanted the ball and looked to use it intelligently. Worked better on the right.

Kelly - 8 - movement, effort and a goal.

Morais - 5 - didn't like him. Wanted to do it all himself and invariably failed.

Feeney - unable to rate - although he was on the pitch for long enough he did nothing.

Furryman yet again for me. The player we thought we'd signed in 2009 is now coming good.

They gave Furman 6 in the player ratings in the League paper. :huh:

Went for Tounkara - he's getting more confident every game, if he finds his shooting boots he'll be a cracking player.

My God I'll have some of what they've been having. There is no way anyone who went thought Furman was only above average on Saturday.

furman absolutly class again what a player we have on our hands. evina was very good aswel

He is now showing why Rangers reserve fans rated him so highly; and why Bradford fans were so keen to sign him up. What a difference some man management makes; and also playing with his head up and with some instilled belief & confidence too.

For me; head & shoulders above anyone else; he was driving us on from midfield; and unlike Stephens; always looked for & played the simple balls at a high tempo ON THE DECK!! Oh, some crunching tackles to boot – top class display.

Special mention to Evina in the 2nd half for a pretty good showing on the left of midfield (or wing back i guess; whichever!) and for Dean Kelly’s great finish with his diving header.

He is now showing why Rangers reserve fans rated him so highly; and why Bradford fans were so keen to sign him up. What a difference some man management makes; and also playing with his head up and with some instilled belief & confidence too.

For me; head & shoulders above anyone else; he was driving us on from midfield; and unlike Stephens; always looked for & played the simple balls at a high tempo ON THE DECK!! Oh, some crunching tackles to boot – top class display.

Special mention to Evina in the 2nd half for a pretty good showing on the left of midfield (or wing back i guess; whichever!) and for Dean Kelly’s great finish with his diving header.

+1

it probably helps that hes allowed over the halfway line aswell!!