Daggers

Markoasis

Ryan has cracked it hasnt he....? ended up with an overground to Dagenham Dock (then a walk or a bus)... cant remember the early bits...

I'll be in the smoke at 11.30 to start the adventure...

Better get lots of booze for the journey....

I'll let him take the glory finding that out first :unsure: Still hoping he'll get the call over the PA at the ground "the waters have broken" :lol:

"Although the station is relatively poorly served and located in an industrial area, there are extenive plans to redevelop the area as the London Riverside" sounds fun!!!

Beers around at Fenchurch street first me thinks

I'll let him take the glory finding that out first :unsure: Still hoping he'll get the call over the PA at the ground "the waters have broken" :lol:

"Although the station is relatively poorly served and located in an industrial area, there are extenive plans to redevelop the area as the London Riverside" sounds fun!!!

Beers around at Fenchurch street first me thinks

*Does his best Ryan impression*

I'm not going

Edited by latic12345

seeing as the public transport looked like a real ballache is there a case for meeting at liverpool st or fenchursh st or somewhere then just sharinfg a minibus taxi there? wouldn't be thta much if there were a few of us

I'm in for that. It'll take way less time, meaning more sightseeing in Dagenham.

Unless it's free you can count me out.

I'm liking the adventure aspect to arriving at a station in the middle of an industrial estate a mile from the ground!!! Maybe we can find something to protest about and march arm in arm to the ground!

I'm liking the adventure aspect to arriving at a station in the middle of an industrial estate a mile from the ground!!! Maybe we can find something to protest about and march arm in arm to the ground!

I'm not falling for that one again. <_<

I'm not falling for that one again. <_<

It's this industrial estate lark that worries me. I've seen this film on the interweb, right, and all these blokes get lost and end up in this warehouse, right, and it must be really warm in there, right, and there's loads of chains about and vices and lathes and industrial what have you, right, and then they all strip off and get really angry, right, and start picking on this one bloke, right, and they get him on the floor, right...

Unless it's free you can count me out.

... I bet thats what you said when Mrs Zorrro said when she was expecting..... :wink:

I'm up for the adventure... however a nice taxi from somewhere easy to a boozer also sounds appealing. Bearing in mind I'll have to pay for a travelcard I'd assume it would be pretty much the same amount?

However an Oasis public transport experience is always fun. Take a gallon of booze and see what happens.... more than likely we will be drunk and getting a taxito the ground from a very more random part of london....

Daggers Docks ... 15 minutes walk into the center of Daggers (pubs)! 15 mins walk to the ground from there ............... sorted!!!!

However an Oasis public transport experience is always fun. Take a gallon of booze and see what happens.... more than likely we will be drunk and getting a taxito the ground from a very more random part of london....

Daggers Docks ... 15 minutes walk into the center of Daggers (pubs)! 15 mins walk to the ground from there ............... sorted!!!!

Sounds like another Thurrock, except with pubs.

I'm seeing Lee Mack this weekend so am out, regrettably.

Unless it's in Leicester!! But then I'm stumped as to why he didn't get tickets to Cardiff (where he lives) the night before. :huh:

Good spot, Miss Marple. :wink:

In laws are coming down for the gig and the weekend - Brownie points would definitely be sub zero if I disappeared off to East London for the Saturday. Thought "Lee Mack gig" would be enough to avoid further explanation but, alas, street cred back to normal........

Good spot, Miss Marple. :wink:

In laws are coming down for the gig and the weekend - Brownie points would definitely be sub zero if I disappeared off to East London for the Saturday. Thought "Lee Mack gig" would be enough to avoid further explanation but, alas, street cred back to normal........

I know where he lives but I dont care. He can run, walk, teleport cant he....