Rememberance Day DISGUST

robboman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't asked any questions!!! :lol: :lol: You just keep letting your mouth run off!!!

So now you will be taking those jobs you said you won't be taking off the born and breed Australians :) While sitting there in your England shirt wondering why everyone has a problem with you :D

Lets be honest... You haven't got a clue about anything have you :D

Or I could make a company - giving Aussie's jobs - which will be all gravy?

They could'nt care less about footy either... cricket & rugby maybe

Got to love this thread.

We spend the first part criticising the extremists for burning poppies as they may influence someone of a lesser moral stance (as we want it), then the moment someone comes along with the views that are reflected by this kind of behaviour we jump all over him belittling everything from his profession, age, stature through to his intellect. Great.

Robboman. I sympathise that you may have had some experiences with people of the Pakistani community. To be fair, mine have been largely fruitful (with the exception of being chased through the streets of Clarksfield). I would ask you not to be so hasty in generalising, which I think you have been (for instance you have already narrowed it down to the hoodlum contingent of the aforementioned community - which, being honest, everyone has a problem with).

Got to love this thread.

We spend the first part criticising the extremists for burning poppies as they may influence someone of a lesser moral stance (as we want it), then the moment someone comes along with the views that are reflected by this kind of behaviour we jump all over him belittling everything from his profession, age, stature through to his intellect. Great.

Robboman. I sympathise that you may have had some experiences with people of the Pakistani community. To be fair, mine have been largely fruitful (with the exception of being chased through the streets of Clarksfield). I would ask you not to be so hasty in generalising, which I think you have been (for instance you have already narrowed it down to the hoodlum contingent of the aforementioned community - which, being honest, everyone has a problem with).

Fair enough...

Edited by robboman

Their protests should fall upon deaf ears, and drowned out by the sound of respect and remembrance of more important men. Today is not a day for anger or hatred, that's what this band of morons want, to cause a stir, to take the spotlight off the heroes of this country and onto themselves and their hate speech. It would be a huge insult to the thousands who died in WW1 if we allowed 50 or so parasites to interfere with the remembrance of those great men by giving them an ounce of our attention instead of devoting the day entirely to its true purpose.

cant we just send em home, which I would assume is pakistan....good riddence to bad rubbish

When you say this do you assume racists are only white?

God no, I know that bigotry swings in all directions, from all sexes, from all creeds.

What I do know is that if you judge a population of millions/billions (be they white, black, brown, muslim, christian, homosexual or anything else) based on the actions of 10, 20, 100 or even a few thousand people from said group then you're :censored:ing stupid.

Not all Christains rape children just because a few priests do.

Not all Muslims want to destroy the West just because a few radicals do.

Not all Whites hate Blacks just because the KKK do.

Can people see why racism is :censored:ing stupid yet?

God no, I know that bigotry swings in all directions, from all sexes, from all creeds.

What I do know is that if you judge a population of millions/billions (be they white, black, brown, muslim, christian, homosexual or anything else) based on the actions of 10, 20, 100 or even a few thousand people from said group then you're :censored:ing stupid.

Not all Christains rape children just because a few priests do.

Not all Muslims want to destroy the West just because a few radicals do.

Not all Whites hate Blacks just because the KKK do.

Can people see why racism is :censored:ing stupid yet?

Are we allowed to swear now?

:censored: bollocks :censored: :censored: :)