• Dale Stephens
    • Dean Furman
    • Cedric Evina
    • Filipe Morais
    • Chris Taylor
    • Oumare Tounkara
    • Ritchie Jones
    • Dean Kelly

I've gone for Jones, outstanding 70 odd minutes or so on the bench!!! Probably won us the game, i think we've finally found his best position :wink:

Waste of a vote :wink: erm he could become our 'super sub'

anyway, voted for Morais although the whole team were excellent today, i think the game changed when Morais and Evina went off though!

Any one of those could have picked up MOM, Brill aside maybe as he had nowt to do really. But to a man we were tremendous.

I've gone for Phillip Morris though. His pace and determination just edged ahead of anyone else and caused 'Udders all kinds of problems. I can't think of the last time we played with two out and out wingers with blistering pace. I'd pay double the price to watch that every other week.

Any one of those could have picked up MOM, Brill aside maybe as he had nowt to do really. But to a man we were tremendous.

I've gone for Phillip Morris though. His pace and determination just edged ahead of anyone else and caused 'Udders all kinds of problems. I can't think of the last time we played with two out and out wingers with blistering pace. I'd pay double the price to watch that every other week.

Dont give the club ideas.. :blush:

I went for Morais for his 1st half performance. He did fade a bit in the 2nd half.

I wasn't surprised, he must have been knackered after playing at that tempo despite not being match fit. Nice to see his appreciation for the 'sign him up chant' when he was warming down. Went for him as well, thought Tounkara put in a great shift again as well.

A great team performace but 3 stood out for me:

Oumare Tonkara

Chris Taylor

& Phil Morris (!)

Voted for big Oumare; thought he was exceptional in leadig the line. His workrate, effort and hold up play was outstanding - and he scored the vital goal.

Morais was very impressive, and added a directness that gave us a different dimension. Taylor; for me, played his best game of the season and was a right pain in the hoop for the Town defence.

Again, a cracking team performance though - top effort lads!

Edited by slystallone

Gone for Tonkara, worked tirelessly and got the goal.

If "Phil Morris" would have played in the second half the way he did in the first, he would have won it hands down. But a combination of them putting two on him and his legs giving up did for him. Can't wait to see him fully fit.