Dagenham Roll Call

Zorrro has cried off with the lame excuse of becoming a father (though how much help any real man can be in the first few days is anyone's guess).

We're getting there by throwing double sixes and drawing the right cards from Chance and Community Chest from Fenchurch Street station.

Which pub and when?

I'll start the bidding with Cheshire Cheese, 42 Crutched Friars, round the corner from Fenchurch Street, midday.

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Zorrro has cried off with the lame excuse of becoming a father (though how much help any real man can be in the first few days is anyone's guess).

We're getting there by throwing double sixes and drawing the right cards from Chance and Community Chest from Fenchurch Street station.

Which pub and when?

I'll start the bidding with Cheshire Cheese, 42 Crutched Friars, round the corner from Fenchurch Street, midday.

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Isn't there already a thread about this? ;)

I'll be there at a not inconsiderate hour... Why don't we meet at London bridge and take jubilee line then train? There's very few convenient tubes for fenchurch st on sat

Edited by latic12345

we'll be in Daggers centre around 1.45pm with this one ... believe me we don't want to hang round that place much longer.

Just remember I cant get to Fenchurch street until at least midday... so dont bugger off too early, however I doubt it will be an issue, as we will probably realise it is 2.45pm and we are still in central london...

"oh well, we will only miss the first 70 minutes"

we'll be in Daggers centre around 1.45pm with this one ... believe me we don't want to hang round that place much longer.

The 1.05 sounds more than sensible. I'll prob get to Fenchurch St (bloody Fenchurch St) for around 1230. Swift pint then *insert generic offy here* then on the train.

I forgot you were coming. Isnt this your last trip before travelling. We'll give you a good send off ;-)

Ouch, I've been counting down the days until our reunion.

It will indeed probably be my last trip. I will sadly have to give a Ruby a miss as I have other arrangements in the evening (the socialite that I am), though a cheeky McDonalds is definitely on the cards...