Dagenham Roll Call

"I've ordered us 7 litres of beer and a train of 10 jaeger bombs"

"There's only 6 of us?"

Not enough?

Good point, well put.

Was absolutely smashed. I'm glad someone mentioned the bavarian bar as was starting to think it was a figment of my imagination.

Not enough?

Good point, well put.

Was absolutely smashed. I'm glad someone mentioned the bavarian bar as was starting to think it was a figment of my imagination.

Was a quality day out, from what I remember! Good to meet some like minded fans, The Bavarian bar was the straw that really broke an already very badly injured camels back for me, knew I was in trouble when you can barely lift the beers never mind drink em! There were some spectacular jugs on show in there though. I managed to lose Andy on the way back at Victoria as a Burger King appeared much more attractive at that stage of the day.

Hope to see you all at the next game!

How did I miss that? It can only have ended brilliantly.

It was literally straight after the station so your fault for buggering off (although I dont remember you doing so).

It was amazing. 7 steiners and 10 jaegerbombs between 6 of us. Still at £20 thats good value!!

Cracking day out this one. Still not as good as Orient last year though...

It was literally straight after the station so your fault for buggering off (although I dont remember you doing so).

It was amazing. 7 steiners and 10 jaegerbombs between 6 of us. Still at £20 thats good value!!

Cracking day out this one. Still not as good as Orient last year though...

£20 each mate... not sure if it was that great value for 2 pints and 1 and a half Jaegars each! Enjoyable though, as has been said the size of the jugs were immense. :naughty:

I also dont remember josh leaving. Perhaps that is why we ordered him a stein!

I also dont remember josh leaving. Perhaps that is why we ordered him a stein!

I have a vague recollection of saying goodbye to people outside Fenchurch due to memories of some HIV warnings from a couple of people. Anyway, such warnings are a touch premature given I do remember talk of people coming up for Dale at home. Make it happen.

Was a quality day out, from what I remember! Good to meet some like minded fans, The Bavarian bar was the straw that really broke an already very badly injured camels back for me, knew I was in trouble when you can barely lift the beers never mind drink em! There were some spectacular jugs on show in there though. I managed to lose Andy on the way back at Victoria as a Burger King appeared much more attractive at that stage of the day.

Hope to see you all at the next game!

It's all lost in the mists of time for me. Although I can add my weight to the theory that the jugs in the Bavarian bar were, as stated several times, big ones.

It's all lost in the mists of time for me. Although I can add my weight to the theory that the jugs in the Bavarian bar were, as stated several times, big ones.

Those are the two things I remember after the Jaegermeister farrago. Good of the management to make sure she was wearing the smallest traditional Bavarian outfit too.

Those are the two things I remember after the Jaegermeister farrago. Good of the management to make sure she was wearing the smallest traditional Bavarian outfit too.

Quality establishment, be great to go back there again, if only I had the faintest clue where it was..........................

Either that or it's the reason we could barely lift our steins!!!!

Has anyone heard from Mark? He was still in Dagenham around 9...

Ended up in Barking for a few pints with Danny et al, headed into town for a gig (well 1/2 a gig by the time I got there) later that night .... ending at my mayes Alix's around midnight hitting the vodka and coke!!!