OASIS coach

Oldham_Gaz

Was just wondering if we could arrange a minibus from the south to go and watch the home games how many people would be interested?

It could work for one off big games. Trouble is for regular ones we all live in different places and have different routines, if you were leaving from central London it becomes far easier and quicker to get the train...

I think the problem with a mini-bus is, predictably, the booze factor.

Someone’s got to drive, which means someone has to go without beer and there’s also drinking time lost for everyone in the travelling to the ground and returning and, calling a spade a spade, it’s only about one season in every ten that the boozing isn’t the best part of the matchday experience!

"Come on boys, 5 minutes before the game and 7 pints to drink - you can do it!"

Sounds a great idea!!

Oh... wrong kind of coach. <_<

As has been echoed above, maybe for the big games at the end of the season. If we get anywhere near a sniff of the playoffs I'll probably be heading up every week. However, as has also been said, it will be tricky to organise for me to ever be on it. Theres so many southern games at the moment it also makes it hard to motivate to head all the way ooopt north... no matter how well they are playing. End of the season maybe.

• 6 months later...