Mistakes

Dodge what -

Like he dodges the ball !!!

Shall we start with Bournemouth goal -

No lets not carry on be here all night

I DONT LIKE BRILL

THINK HE'S CR*P AND WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL HE IS REPLACED

Your not that pissed up knob called Martin that was (barely) standing near me at Stanley are u?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dodge what -

I DONT LIKE BRILL

So you've got one example of him making a mistake (which to be fair was a pretty well struck free kick and caught everyone by surprise). Well that's just great, point well and truly proven.

You carry on being unhappy, the rest of us will carry on enjoying the clean sheets and good football then. Boo :censored:ing hoo for you :'(

No, you're wrong.

I was definitely told at Accy (by some old bloke who should know better) that booing and berating the player (s) on the pitch doesn't do any harm.

Now that goes against everything I learned in 6 years at uni..... but that was me told.....

(At that point, I was actually fuming so much my voice became an incredulous squeak that only dogs could hear.....)

that before or after you came over to "our" side ?

Dodge what -

I DONT LIKE BRILL

I'd give you that one to be honest. But other than that you are talking :censored:e. What about the save against Dagenham last week in first 5 minutes? Just as important as the goal to win the match. But lets not allow that to get in the way of your crusade.

People are pulling Stephens up for the second goal, but for me, he has a lot to answer for with the equalising goal.

A poor corner in from Harley is given straight back to him by an absolutely shambolic defensive header from Steo. Harley then has time to pick out another cross and the rest is history.

i am still in shock from the result last night 3-0at ht only to draw 3-3 , and we were lucky not to lose when theY missed the pen, for those who went last night WHAT THE :censored: HAPPENED IN THE LAST 10 MINS :omg:

Tactics and subs Bob, Nadiello came on for them and we had him on loan last season before injury, he loves to run to the goal line, cut in the box, give the defender a shimmey here and there and either cross or score. So, what do we do? Do we learn from his loan period - no we leave a 17yr old young lad to look after him and no back-up/cover to help him as we made two subs in bring on Jonesy and Feeney (both useless), left the left flank totally open and the pressure piled on

Literally, we lost it as we are our own worse enemy and all should share ownership of it like they do when we win. No-one stepped up on the pitch to rally the troops - that is what we are missing. Yes it was a penalty, they hit the post with it, agonisingly bobbled back across the goal and out for...wait for it, wait for it...a corner!!!...yes a corner from that they scored via a Nadiello hand ball ( I believe)

I would love to have been a fly on the wall after full time and fully expected players heads on stakes this morning outside BP

We are dropping too many points at home for my likeing - however we are unbeaten.

hopefully a kick up the arse we needed to get us into sat derby game - if its not called off re snow.

Its never boring watching latics, defo some stunned fans last night

Edited by underdog

People are pulling Stephens up for the second goal, but for me, he has a lot to answer for with the equalising goal.

A poor corner in from Harley is given straight back to him by an absolutely shambolic defensive header from Steo. Harley then has time to pick out another cross and the rest is history.

I think Stephens has a lot to answer for for the 2nd half performance in general. Some of his passing would have been baffling even in a Sunday league game at times.