Walsall

JoeP

I'll be there.

Its my christmas do in sheffield on the friday night, so conveniently get an open return back to bristol on the saturday. Can hop off in Brum and head over to the match, then continue back on my journey after - happy days. Cheers Work! Aiming to be in Birmingham for just after midday, could meet for a few beers there or head to the club bar at the bescott ... depends if anyone is heading up?

Will be bringing a Cardiff City supporting work-mate with me too to swell the ranks....

I'll be there.

Its my christmas do in sheffield on the friday night, so conveniently get an open return back to bristol on the saturday. Can hop off in Brum and head over to the match, then continue back on my journey after - happy days. Cheers Work! Aiming to be in Birmingham for just after midday, could meet for a few beers there or head to the club bar at the bescott ... depends if anyone is heading up?

Will be bringing a Cardiff City supporting work-mate with me too to swell the ranks....

Dont think I'll be there. I've also got my Xmas do the night before but need some time in London not getting drunk on a Saturday before Xmas. I'm choosing MK over this...

Remember Brizzle folk (present company excepted) have been known to be turned away from the Saddlers Club for not getting there early enough. :(

Thank you for reminding me, Diego. We'll try to do better this time, but I'll admit that we're not very good at it. :disappointed: Trouble is, if I drink at lunchtime, I miss a lot of the game because of :toilet: - minus the fags, of course.

I think it's because our combined ages are in the region of 137 - and that's just two of us.

Any bets on Bigfin being ever so slightly :drinking: and landing back in Bristol about 4 trains after us?

Edited by Bristolatic

Any bets on Bigfin being ever so slightly :drinking: and landing back in Bristol about 4 trains after us?

:lol:

Theres no doubt there will be drinking, however the free pass expires at 8pm sharpish, so if you are heading back straight after on the train I may well be joining you!

:lol:

Theres no doubt there will be drinking, however the free pass expires at 8pm sharpish, so if you are heading back straight after on the train I may well be joining you!

We're on the 17:34 from Bescot and 18:12 from Birmingham; back in Parkway 19:27. the Macmobile will be there to whisk you off home - unless you want to walk from our house to ease the aching head! :lol:

We're on the 17:34 from Bescot and 18:12 from Birmingham; back in Parkway 19:27. the Macmobile will be there to whisk you off home - unless you want to walk from our house to ease the aching head! :lol:

Now theres an offer I cant refuse. Sounds Perfect. Thanks Mate!*

*you are now officially in charge of ensuring I get home intact. I've told the wife and everything. :wink: