Colchester

Tough, tough question  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your team is playing at one of the League One's least pleasant Lego stadiums on one of the stupidest days of the year. Do you...

• Go
    • Not go
    • Think about it

Having been roughed up by one of their firm last year ('Turnstylz' I think they called themselves), I'm running scared this time around.

Did I miss this?

I rememeber meeting the Norwegian Colchester Supporters branch on the bus from the ground. That was random.

Did I miss this?

I rememeber meeting the Norwegian Colchester Supporters branch on the bus from the ground. That was random.

I think I was the only one who saw it. Josh paid his money and proceeded into the ground, accompanied by a loud clanging sound and him trying not to clutch his head in agony in the hope of maintaining some semblence of dignity by getting away with his diving headbutt assault attempt unnoticed.

I think I was the only one who saw it. Josh paid his money and proceeded into the ground, accompanied by a loud clanging sound and him trying not to clutch his head in agony in the hope of maintaining some semblence of dignity by getting away with his diving headbutt assault attempt unnoticed.

I was as elegant as always. To make matters worse I got dump tackled by some ruffian in the pub afterwards.

I was as elegant as always. To make matters worse I got dump tackled by some ruffian in the pub afterwards.

You only remember becasue I told you about it the next day!

"Sorry Gents, think its about time you left the pub...."

"... Yes, I think you are probably right"

*Latics fans slump off*

You only remember becasue I told you about it the next day!

"Sorry Gents, think its about time you left the pub...."

"... Yes, I think you are probably right"

*Latics fans slump off*

The best thing about that whole escapade was Dave saying there was another pub on the next street parallel, only to find when we got there it turned out to be the other entrance to the same pub we'd just been ejected from. That momentary confusion of "hang on a minute this pub's got the same name as the oth... oh" was magnificent.

Anyway I'm pretty certain that that was the best incident of the day and nothing else of note at all happened....

To the original point, alas I can't make it this time gents as I'll be in the native north over the festive period.

The best thing about that whole escapade was Dave saying there was another pub on the next street parallel, only to find when we got there it turned out to be the other entrance to the same pub we'd just been ejected from. That momentary confusion of "hang on a minute this pub's got the same name as the oth... oh" was magnificent.

Anyway I'm pretty certain that that was the best incident of the day and nothing else of note at all happened....

To the original point, alas I can't make it this time gents as I'll be in the native north over the festive period.

How do you remember this? I know about being thrown out because Allan told me on the train. I do remember leaving abruptly, walking around, buying food and having a food fight (using Tiger bread) on the train though. It was a good day that did indeed involve Josh falling over, half time brandies to warm us up and then Josh falling over the seats in front in the second half. He had a great day, we had a good day.

Unfortunately, I wanted to be there but don't think I will...

Edited by latic12345

How do you remember this? I know about being thrown out because Allan told me on the train. I do remember leaving abruptly, walking around, buying food and having a food fight (using Tiger bread) on the train though. It was a good day that did indeed involve Josh falling over, half time brandies to warm us up and then Josh falling over the seats in front in the second half. He had a great day, we had a good day.

Unfortunately, I wanted to be there but don't think I will...

I'd forgotten about the buying food. That was brilliant. Take 10 or so absolutely battered OASIS members, send them into a supermarket and then see:

1. How long it takes for everyone to make it out.

2. What utterly random crap they manage to buy.

Think it took about half an hour for the last man to make it out, and barely anyone actually buying anything edible or useful. Lots of booze though.

I'd forgotten about the buying food. That was brilliant. Take 10 or so absolutely battered OASIS members, send them into a supermarket and then see:

1. How long it takes for everyone to make it out.

2. What utterly random crap they manage to buy.

Think it took about half an hour for the last man to make it out, and barely anyone actually buying anything edible or useful. Lots of booze though.

Isn't that precisely what happened in Southampton as well???

I left before seeing the result in Southampton. I'd imagine herding cats would have been an appropriate phrase.

You stormed off in a huff to get your train.

To be fair, in Southampton we got distracted by an absolute fitty buying a drink on her way out for the night...

Totally. Jss even gave him money, I think it was about £25, but the heartless sod still did him.

Exactly, handed over the money and then got completely blindsided.

I hadn't realised there was a foodfight on the train. I know my purchase was 24 small ring doughnuts, I thought I'd eaten them all but in hindsight I probably threw a fair few.