Colchester

Tough, tough question  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your team is playing at one of the League One's least pleasant Lego stadiums on one of the stupidest days of the year. Do you...

• Go
    • Not go
    • Think about it

• 3 weeks later...

Season's greetings and all that.

With it looking fairly optimistic about Tuesday being on, whats the plan for those who are going?

It looks like we're going to have to travel pretty much as East as you can get on the central line to Newbury Park, then get a bus and then a train. It could be a long trip....

I'm aiming to get to London Bridge about 11 and then making my way to Newbury Park from there. Happy to meet more centrally, though if anyones got any better ideas?

Season's greetings and all that.

With it looking fairly optimistic about Tuesday being on, whats the plan for those who are going?

It looks like we're going to have to travel pretty much as East as you can get on the central line to Newbury Park, then get a bus and then a train. It could be a long trip....

I'm aiming to get to London Bridge about 11 and then making my way to Newbury Park from there. Happy to meet more centrally, though if anyones got any better ideas?

Will look into the situation tomorrow. Defo going though.