Plymouth - 15th Jan

BigfinLatic

So then, with Colchester off its the next opportunity for a big one... and then the only opportunity really until the Bristol weekender... :wink:

Who's up for it? Train already booked, getting there for 11.30 - happy days...

... however it will probably get called off too/or one of us will have gone into liquidation....

So then, with Colchester off its the next opportunity for a big one... and then the only opportunity really until the Bristol weekender... :wink:

Who's up for it? Train already booked, getting there for 11.30 - happy days...

The train I'm booked on gets in at 11.20 - are you on the same one?

The trains aren't great from London, the only cheap ones left look like the 9.06 out of tossing Paddington and either 17.54 or 19.42 - so either a rush to get to the station or getting back past regulsar bedtime - anyone else going from London? 8 hours solo boozing on the trains is a bit much!

Edited by leeslover

The train I'm booked on gets in at 11.20 - are you on the same one?

No mate, looks like I get in at 11.50ish, half an hour behind you... ah well, at least you can find a pub and lead the way!

Have a couple of Plymouth mates who should be there too...

The trains aren't great from London, the only cheap ones left look like the 9.06 out of tossing Paddington and either 17.54 or 19.42 - so either a rush to get to the station or getting back past regulsar bedtime - anyone else going from London? 8 hours solo boozing on the trains is a bit much!

Your chance to reprise the solo journey (not mine, thankfully) which led to the founding of OASIS...

THREE DAY BENDER taking in Newcastle, Bristol, Plymouth, Bristol, Newcastle and the floor (at various points).

Go on, you know you want to (even if yours is localish).

About as local as Durham and Norwich! I will back you to do various floors justice on your voyage anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in. I'm even staying over in a nice hotel too :grin:

Think Dave, Geoff and Mike are on the train that gets into Plymouth at 12:25. They're also staying over apparently.

I'm undecided as to whether I'm driving or on the slightly-more-expensive-cos-I-haven't-booked-any-tickets-yet train. If I'm driving I hope to get there 12:30-1ish. As a late long shot does anyone need a lift from London? PM if so.

I'm in. I'm even staying over in a nice hotel too :grin:

Think Dave, Geoff and Mike are on the train that gets into Plymouth at 12:25. They're also staying over apparently.

I'm undecided as to whether I'm driving or on the slightly-more-expensive-cos-I-haven't-booked-any-tickets-yet train. If I'm driving I hope to get there 12:30-1ish. As a late long shot does anyone need a lift from London? PM if so.

Good stuff. Me and Joe get in at 11.20.... we'll lead the way...

See you there.... I'm coming down with a copper mate of mine so you better be on your best behaviour sunshine... non of your usual shenanigans :wink: