New Kit

Ackey

New Kit  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new kit?

• Love it, best thing ever!
    • Don't mind, on the fence!
    • Hate it, God awful!

The official site is the place to be this afternoon, as the official announcement for the 2007/08 kit is made...

OWTB will be the second place to be, so we can exclaim our love/hate for it!

See here for the new home kit.

Note:

Please don't post the image in this thread, as that would breach the copyright of OAFC and take valuable hits away from the official site.

Thanks,

OWTB Team

Guest sheridans_world

fencing7.jpg

Sat on the fence...doesnt like too much different, was expecting better tbh

fencing7.jpg

crap, :sign0003: took all of two seconds to design that one. Same white piping around the edges! Same shirt apart from the collar and the white flashes down the sides. POOH! Having said that, the mug I am I'll be parting with my dosh so It can be seen on the Costas this summer! :drinking::bblue2: Think I'll have Gregan on the back 'cos he's the only frigger in contract aint he!? :sign0094: :lookers:

like to see it in the flesh first.

first impressions is its ok....just ok..better than the current one.

hope its better material quality than the last few efforts-football shirts have developed quality wise over the years-nike's new barca kit material wise is brilliant...

all our kits material wise have been stuck in the eighties.

I like it...collar is big improvement and it looks slick and streamline, might even make Greegs look slimmer!! :thumb08:

And if the material is better quality then I'm all for it :dynamite:

Make Gregan look slimmer, nah he's the modern day Neil Ruddock his backside gets bigger every game I'm sure it'll be the size of a truck next season.

Please,Please,Please,Please new material.

Can we not keep a kit for more than a season, or is official and we've confirmed that we've turned into a United-esque, need to change the kit constantly.

I'm glad I dont fork out £40, for a football top.

Especially seeing as they'll be flogging this seasons current one for a fiver in a week or two.

Guest oa_exile
Especially seeing as they'll be flogging this seasons current one for a fiver in a week or two.

Ssshhhh ! :wink:

fencing7.jpg

Have to agree. Not very original is it. Dont hate it dont love it, so I am on the same fence. Showing my age again, but I loved the tangerine and blue back in the 70s. It was different. Too many teams playing in boring blue and white.

I like it...collar is big improvement and it looks slick and streamline, might even make Greegs look slimmer!! :thumb08:

And if the material is better quality then I'm all for it :dynamite:

Subtle changes, maybe some of that "muscle-suit" padding might frighten the oppo a bit. :grin: