Glee

Zorrro

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not sarcastic, I assure you. I usually get bored watching TV, but Glee has me enraptured throughout.

It has moments of utter brilliance, and then turns into a self-indulgent shambles occasionally.

Sometimes I sit there with a huge grin on my face, other times ive had to walk out of the room its that bad.

Theres far better stuff on TV at the moment... however as essentially a series of amusing, and occasionally brilliant set pieces and sketches loosely connected by assorted bilge, its ok.

Wading through Mad Men at the mo, now that is excellent television.

Top, top tele.

Looking forward to the next series and Boardwalk empire to start on sky Atlantic.

Just bought the first series of sons of Anarchy too so looking forward to giving that a go.

I don't get watching piss poor American TV for a bit of cleavage? The internet is FULL of 'adult material' that you can 'entertain' yourself with... why make do with some mediocre American singing in the background!?!

you cant watch adult material that easy with your missus sat next to you...

being nearly 27 - I have a soft spot for Britney Spears. Not so much the music, but watching her bounce about when I was 15/16 was a sight to put steam in your strides. I watched last nights seen as there was nowt else on. What the hell was that about? I just dont get it. Was there a story that I missed out on having not seen any others? Is it supposed to be a pish take? Is it supposed to be serious?

I just thought it was tripe.

Edited by pukka

being nearly 27 - I have a soft spot for Britney Spears. Not so much the music, but watching her bounce about when I was 15/16 was a sight to put steam in your strides. I watched last nights seen as there was nowt else on. What the hell was that about? I just dont get it. Was there a story that I missed out on having not seen any others? Is it supposed to be a pish take? Is it supposed to be serious?

I just thought it was tripe.

Always prefered Christiana Aguilara myself - best present I ever bought was 2 tickets to her show for an ex. :idea::naughty:

Never heard of Glee, doesn't sound my cuppa tea.