Weights Wanted - EXTREME NSFW

MaskedOwl

Thought you were selling your gym stuff ?

I'm looking at getting more weights. When I bought my last lot I couldn't find cheaper than the Body Power rang on here ----> http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/standa...s/10065_0c.html

Obviously there's loads on eBay as well but it's the problem of having to collect. Plus, demand is that great for weights on there that you struggle to win them for below-average prices.

I always keep my an eye on the local charity shops as well. Have spotted them for bargain prices before now but by the time I've got some cash somebody else has had 'em.

Masked Owl asked me to post this shot of him. He's shy. Gotta take it easy on them deadlifts otherwise...

weightlifter1sr.jpg

People took the piss out of me for wearing a belt when I was well into my training, I will think of Masked Owl every time if it starts up again on my return to the sweat pit.

Thought you were selling your gym stuff ?

I'm looking at getting more weights. When I bought my last lot I couldn't find cheaper than the Body Power rang on here ----> http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/standa...s/10065_0c.html

Obviously there's loads on eBay as well but it's the problem of having to collect. Plus, demand is that great for weights on there that you struggle to win them for below-average prices.

I always keep my an eye on the local charity shops as well. Have spotted them for bargain prices before now but by the time I've got some cash somebody else has had 'em.

I got rid of my multigym because i think they are a waste of time and the resistance is nowhere near heavy enough.

I have a bench with barbell and around 100kg weights. Also got a pullup/dip tower. A curling bench and another incline/decline bench for free weights. As well as various dumbells. Quite a lot of decent stuff. I just need some more weight plates (pref heavy ones) to add to barbell and dumbells.