Gas

Markoasis

Ah, I thought you were at the Holiday Inn Express in the centre....! The Holiday Inn Express Filton is a couple of hundred yards away from Parkway - so Bristolatics advice below is spot on for you. However a taxi will also only be about a fiver from there.

More than likely I'll be able to meet you there though and we can go together - even more likely if the Oasis masses are coming in to Parkway, as we will all be meeting round the corner - The Oasis masses are meeting tomorrow to discuss our plan of attack. I'll let you know the plan after it is discussed*

*we do however reserve the right to change this plan (if one is even decided upon) at a moments notice

Hehe. Ok. Ta!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how we'll get from the holiday inn express - is it filton? Fulton? - to drinking establishments / the ground for this 'early start'? I could look it up but I can't be arsed!

When I was doing lots of work near Parkway, I used Euro Taxis a lot (0800373585). They're cheap, fairly reliable (for a provincial town taxi company) and have quite nice cars.

Chaps, those coming from London have we come to any sort of decision as to whether to get off at Parkway or Temple Meads?

It really is a much of a muchness. If I had to advise, I'd come in to parkway (shorter journey, closer to the ground) and go back from temple meads (busses to the city centre run late, whereas can be a pain to parkway, however always taxis)

Suppose it depends what you are up to, if you are staying for a few after temple meads may be better however all much of a muchness.

A few of us are meeting for a couple of beers later (coal hole, strand) I'm sure it will be finalised, however anyone can join us to discuss the fun, and how oasis can save oafc....

Prob best to not count me in your 4/2. I might be staying over. I need to work that one out but am happy to pay more if there are 4 others.

Nervous_Tic was keen.

If there's more then surely we just split the total cost between us? I certainly don't want to cross Nervous Tic and end up sleeping with the fishes.

Prob best to not count me in your 4/2. I might be staying over. I need to work that one out but am happy to pay more if there are 4 others.

Nervous_Tic was keen.

Book online via the PlayerShare web shop.

Hotels.com, Expedia and others are all on there - could be 6% in the kitty to sign Messi with next season!

Edited by opinions4u

I agree ... but will young Alex :o

Alex as a rail card so I suspect he'll do it that way. Need another really, otherwise I'm not bothering.... just to expensive and I want to get the 6.30pm at the latest back.

Why can't you use 4/2 as 3/2. I think I'm likely to stay over so not too sure how it's going to work out as everyone has to travel together don't they?

Having said all that, if you wanna come back at 630 it sounds as though you're readying yourself for a rubbish day out anyway...

Edited by latic12345