Gas

Markoasis

He's always being a grumpy pants...

Nervous_Tic - what trains are you on? Do we know when/if Dave, Mike etc are travelling?

I'm on the 10:00 from Paddington, which gets to Bristol Temple Meads at 11:39.

Then I'm on the 22:30 from Meads, which gets to Padd at 00:33.

I'm guessing that train back is a bit late for many, especially since the tubes will have just about stopped running by the time it gets in, but for me living in west London it's ok.

Dave said he's driving and staying over. He's going with his Georgian mate who came once last year and um, his dog. He was setting off at 8:30am :rolleyes:

Do we have a pub where we're all gonna be meeting in at that end? That Sporty AnnieLennox one sounds like a common choice.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the 10:00 from Paddington, which gets to Bristol Temple Meads at 11:39.

Then I'm on the 22:30 from Meads, which gets to Padd at 00:33.

I'm guessing that train back is a bit late for many, especially since the tubes will have just about stopped running by the time it gets in, but for me living in west London it's ok.

Dave said he's driving and staying over. He's going with his Georgian mate who came once last year and um, his dog. He was setting off at 8:30am :rolleyes:

Do we have a pub where we're all gonna be meeting in at that end? That Sporty AnnieLennox one sounds like a common choice.

Sounds good. I'm going to be on a 10ish trian to Parkway. Al and I will be around in Brizzle until a silly time so you'll have some company waiting for your train. That is unless the local police take exception

Yup. Will be in the sportsman. Will hopefully be there by 12.30, depending on the London boys antics...

You'll need to get a taxi from temple meads, unless you can find a bus that goes up gloucester road. Anything heading to Cribbs Causeway or Parkway station should do it... however not too up on the numbers...