Player Share Web Shop

opinions4u

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be easier if I pinned this?

Would save me doing a search!

But the action of bumping it does tend to generate an increase in hits on the site and potential income.

So I'd suggest pinning it and accepting a bump every couple of days to try and maintain interest.

Thanks again to all those who are using it.

(We're over £80 at present, although that was driven predominantly by one big insurance purchase. Still waiting for the money to actually become available for withdrawal. When it does I'll confirm it here so that whoever checks the bank account can see it turning up in the right place).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the only one who's clicked through to the PlayerShare WebShop in May!

Remember, any online shopping that you do, go via this link and you can earn money for PlayerShare at no extra cost to yourself.

We're over £85 so far with the first part of this due for payment directly to the PlayerShare account shortly.

Here's a link to some of the latest offers including £25 cashback for PlayerShare if you're taking out an O2 contract.

Thanks for your support and remember to add the link www.buy.at/xtra to your favourites for each time you and your family shop online.

I'm the only one who's clicked through to the PlayerShare WebShop in May!

Remember, any online shopping that you do, go via this link and you can earn money for PlayerShare at no extra cost to yourself.

We're over £85 so far with the first part of this due for payment directly to the PlayerShare account shortly.

Here's a link to some of the latest offers including £25 cashback for PlayerShare if you're taking out an O2 contract.

Thanks for your support and remember to add the link www.buy.at/xtra to your favourites for each time you and your family shop online.

Do you have any say over the retailers that are included opinions4u?

Do you have any say over the retailers that are included opinions4u?

Not directly. Basically all I've done is register with the site and typed in the right bank details for PlayerShare.

I'm sure there'll be some sort of feedback form or email address somewhere to tell them what people think.

Feel free to PM me any thoughts and I'll find out where to pass them on, and perhaps suggest alternatives.

You can buy most things at Amazon though :wink: .

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in the main to Kentlats, this initiative has now past the £100 mark!

Really pleased, but I reckon more people could use the site so if you are shopping online, please go via www.buy.at/xtra first.

Thanks to everybody who has used it so far.

eBay

Amazon

Expedia

Aviva

O2

M&S

Asda

Loads of others

• 3 weeks later...

It's had a very slow May, so please use it this month and keep the money coming in.

£40 waiting to be paid to PlayerShare in the next few days - I'll confirm when, with over £60 coming through the system behind it.

Remember to use it and get your mates and family to use it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to whoever made a booking via PlayerShare WebShop recently ... your hotel booking via Laterooms has banked £6.90 for the cause - the first commission for a couple of weeks. It's also the third highest single commission since the site launched.

Some decent money can be made if you book your holidays, business hotels, travel insurance etc via the site.

People buying via eBay and getting to the site via PlayerShare WebShop have also chipped in with useful amounts recently.

Thanks to all who use it. If others can get in to the habit of using PlayerShare WebShop as their first click when shopping online, and get friends and family to do the same, we can really make a difference.

Sites visited recently include:

Alton Towers (6% commission for PlayerShare WebShop)

Amazon (1% to 2.5%)

Asda (£5.50 first grocery order, 8% in George online)

Driveline Holidays (6%)

eBay (30% of sellers commission if you buy from them)

Hotels.com (6%)

Laterooms.com (5%)

Bigger money has come in from Aviva car insurance (£60 a pop) and Swinton Insurance. And mobile phone contracts set up online via the site with 3, O2 etc can earn £105.

Any suggestions for increasing awareness and use would be appreciated!

Edited by opinions4u

Good news. The first payment from this will be made to the PlayerShare account on Monday.

I assume it will go via BACS so should arrive Wednesday / Thursday.

Whoever checks the bank account, keep your eyes open for a payment of £40.75.

Thanks to those who have made it happen.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Opinions for plugging away with this

I know Wardle is looking into ways of giving this terrific idea of a boost it needs.

Y'know what would more appurtenant rather than bumping about 5 or 6 threads all basically touting the same theme? Have one thread for your upcoming meeting, asking us to merge appropriate threads - neatly assembling all the accordant material, and have all the relevant playershare information (maybe an email address, the date, time and the URL of the thread, plus all other URL's for things like the playershare commerce thread), neatly organised in your sig. That way the board doesn't get flooded with pretty much the same thing, you don't have to search for appurtenant material and detail, and the punters don't have to search either because your online presence is underscored with all the instruction in a sig.

Jussayin.

Y'know what would more appurtenant rather than bumping about 5 or 6 threads all basically touting the same theme? Have one thread for your upcoming meeting, asking us to merge appropriate threads - neatly assembling all the accordant material, and have all the relevant playershare information (maybe an email address, the date, time and the URL of the thread, plus all other URL's for things like the playershare commerce thread), neatly organised in your sig. That way the board doesn't get flooded with pretty much the same thing, you don't have to search for appurtenant material and detail, and the punters don't have to search either because your online presence is underscored with all the instruction in a sig.

Jussayin.

I have asked...you volunteering oh great owl?????biggrin.gif

Just bear in mind you don't see people's sigs if you view the mobile site / app.

I have to sy, I prefer the bumpling of the thread, as I then read it.

Mind you just did an amazon purchase and to my shame did not think to use the link.

Willh aev to get another way to remind me

I have an idea for a link in my FAvourites Bar