Orientalmentalism 12 March 2011

After a quick email or two today, Zorro, Bigfin and I said were going to meet at Euston at 1130 for a couple. Well prob leave between 1215 and 1230 (well...) so if you're going blackhorse road route people are more than welcome to join.

Ackey - for you that means the Northern Line. Slash'll put you up. Deep down he loves you

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a quick email or two today, Zorro, Bigfin and I said were going to meet at Euston at 1130 for a couple. Well prob leave between 1215 and 1230 (well...) so if you're going blackhorse road route people are more than welcome to join.

Ackey - for you that means the Northern Line. Slash'll put you up. Deep down he loves you

See, the good thing about meeting at Euston is that if Alex is wearing a Latics shirt, we've got to swing through his manor on the way to Blackhorse Road anyway, so we'll just force him to get changed into more suitable attire.

See, the good thing about meeting at Euston is that if Alex is wearing a Latics shirt, we've got to swing through his manor on the way to Blackhorse Road anyway, so we'll just force him to get changed into more suitable attire.

I though Alex wore the latics shirt to charlton? (along with me getting stuck in the train carriage, and the you all clean in blue and tangerine) Or am I getting my London games where I'm too paraletic to remember mixed up?

Doric Arch at 11.30 is a winner. I cant be frigged with london transport chaos unless I am at least two or three pints down the line.

I might wear my pink latics shirt. That will be ace.

I though Alex wore the latics shirt to charlton? (along with me getting stuck in the train carriage, and the you all clean in blue and tangerine) Or am I getting my London games where I'm too paraletic to remember mixed up?

Doric Arch at 11.30 is a winner. I cant be frigged with london transport chaos unless I am at least two or three pints down the line.

I might wear my pink latics shirt. That will be ace.

I did and it was a good do*

* this is the first in 5 years and it will definitely be the last!!!

Doric Arch, 11.30. Looking forward to it :)

Hold on there, you actually admitted that you were wearing the shirt specifically so that you couldnt go on drinking in the evening. Going into battle waving a white flag.

Yes but it was the impending hangover that stopped me in the end... I even went rummaging around trying to find a cheap t shirt. I got as far as Seven Dials and gave up...

Yes but it was the impending hangover that stopped me in the end... I even went rummaging around trying to find a cheap t shirt. I got as far as Seven Dials and gave up...

As my boss is fond of saying - If you say, " I can't do that," you're probably right. And If you say, "I can do that," you're probably right.