Orientalmentalism 12 March 2011

You can bleedin' smell 'em before you can see 'em. Impoverished oafs.

You are the most northern man on the planet! Just by changing your postcode you cant escape that! ;)

See you in a couple of our you southern sorry, eastern monkeys...

Still at the Doric? Someone text me if the plan changes....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hot swedish girl?

It might have been me that said hello but, no offence, I'd have said hello to the wall at that point.

What a good do

:lol: none taken!

It was a good do though and maybe the same again next year (with a better result)

What hot swedish girl?

It might have been me that said hello but, no offence, I'd have said hello to the wall at that point.

What a good do

There was a bunch of them. They hunt in packs, the Swedes.

Did alright for a while but got too drunk. She was way out of my league but one has to give it a crack.

There was a bunch of them. They hunt in packs, the Swedes.

Did alright for a while but got too drunk. She was way out of my league but one has to give it a crack.

Indeed. I remember a blond girl working her way through the group who Ryan thought was a hooker. I've never seen LL get so excited...

Will - I've no idea where you got to. You seemed to disappear around 1-130

They made a beeline for Tyson once the they knew the :censored:er could speak Swedish. My stellar idea of pretending to speak Swedish but instead just talking gibberish didn't work so I moved on to the brunette from Harrogate. No idea where she went.

The only blonde scandinavian whore i remember (alan having left by then) was as ugly as sin even in my state, so christ knows what she would have been like in the morning. Although i am still almost as rough as she was.

There was about 8 of them all together Andy, how you missed them I don't know as I was talking to you about how the :censored: I got back to find Dave and Paul and they were six feet away.

Although your advice was "get that bus" without actually looking at the bus so I'm thinking perhaps your "detour" prior to the Roxy had kicked in by then.

There was about 8 of them all together Andy, how you missed them I don't know as I was talking to you about how the :censored: I got back to find Dave and Paul and they were six feet away.

Although your advice was "get that bus" without actually looking at the bus so I'm thinking perhaps your "detour" prior to the Roxy had kicked in by then.

I do recall a little more about outside the club now, but I think I had withdrawn into a catatonic state where I just wanted to not be awake any longer. I think I do actually have a hazy memory of talking to some random Oldhamers, although not sure if I was doing it or merely watching. Anyway, I am back on solids so all is well.

I do recall a little more about outside the club now, but I think I had withdrawn into a catatonic state where I just wanted to not be awake any longer. I think I do actually have a hazy memory of talking to some random Oldhamers, although not sure if I was doing it or merely watching. Anyway, I am back on solids so all is well.

I still don't know where we were? I know we were in the Roxy, but what part of London was it'? It might prove useful next time I end up there :censored:faced as without Andy (not you LL, you were feckin useless) knowing that we could get a cab to go meet his Mrs I'd have been stranded as the rest of you - the ones who actually live in London - were a waste of space!

I still don't know where we were? I know we were in the Roxy, but what part of London was it'? It might prove useful next time I end up there :censored:faced as without Andy (not you LL, you were feckin useless) knowing that we could get a cab to go meet his Mrs I'd have been stranded as the rest of you - the ones who actually live in London - were a waste of space!

Why would I have any knowledge of the streets of Westminster?

I reckon I was safely tucked up in bed by the time you left. Again, not useless...

Btw. Am I the only one that is confused by the match reports from Saturday? Whilst I'll admit I didn't really watch too much of the game and can't really remember it, they hardly dominated in the first half. We had nearly all the ball but created nothing. The second half was terrible and they won with a speculative effort. It did however take me 15 mins to realise Furman had left the pitch...

Edited by latic12345