Exeter/Swindon

leeslover

Are you going now? After I decided to probably not as I cant be arsed sitting on a train for 5 hours to and from London on me tod...

Sorry - I meant Swindon. Everyone knows what the dress code is for Exeter anyway. Check shirt (filthy), dungarees (torn), straw hat and banjo. Same as for Yeovil and Bristol.

Is this your spare ticket or young Mr Roberts'?

Who is actually going this weekend? The attendance is Swindon is going much the same way as our season

I'm not going. Exeter broke any will I had to watch this team again this season. Its just not worth £20. Need to regain my latics mojo over the close season.

We can meet up for a beer in london anytime... lets get some beers and park football enjoyment organised.

I'm not going. Exeter broke any will I had to watch this team again this season. Its just not worth £20. Need to regain my latics mojo over the close season.

We can meet up for a beer in london anytime... lets get some beers and park football enjoyment organised.

Amen to that, sister.

Pah, I'll be going for my final fix of live footie for a few months.

Maybe catch you over the summer, mate.

Best £20 I ever spent. Of course, it was only £20 as well.

Defo in for park football as long as I'm not on leeslover's team and I get first pick.