Latics v Tranmere sky game .....

Why not just stay quiet if you aren't interested, MDL is offering a service to people that either haven't seen the game or would like a copy for their collection. Jeez....I despair!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

I think it would be worth assessing Chris Taylor's IQ from his post-match interview.

:lol:

Edited by oldhamains

Why not just stay quiet if you aren't interested, MDL is offering a service to people that either haven't seen the game or would like a copy for their collection. Jeez....I despair!!!

Offering a service? He rips a match off Sky and I assume he wants to sell it to you mugs - if people want to view their opinion of said game, they :censored:ing can.

Toodle pip.

:moderator: :moderator: :moderator: :moderator: :moderator:

Do not want to play devils advocate here but agree with Legend on this one.

Had an instance recently where I suggested that a regular but at times negative poster do something constructive (in my opinion) for a change

Bloody hell did I get a reaction but from another moderator,

All I can say is

We are all in this together to keep our Club alive

B) Moderators should be more moderate

No offence meant to anyone at all

Edited by another fan

Don't get yer knickers in a :censored:ing twist. I'm not a mod, don't believe what it says there on the left. Rick can't be arsed changing me back.

I cannot comment on if you are a mod or not but there is no need to swear on here even though we are not at a match with "mind your language signs"

You obviously have a gripe with something / someone but a forum is NOT the place to air this type of view

I suggest that we have a pint or two ( I will pay for the first) at either the Rifle Range or the Junction

Meanwhile all the best

Just want to clarify a few things.

Before the Sky game there where a number of people on here who wanted a copy.

I did for my collection. Its not important to me what the result was nor how we played. It is my beloved Oldham Athletic playing so it means something to me.

I have been out of work for 14 months and it is a struggle now. Every spare penny goes on Latics. If someone wants a copy of the game I will happily do that if they send me a rewritable disc and a sae. If I use my own and pay for post I would ask a small amount to cover costs.

In fact I will do owt I can to help a Latics fan - I have loads of spare programmes that if someone wanted something in particular I will give it to them.

I was offering to help fans get something they wanted - I didnt get the need to comment negatively about the game on the same post - but it is what it is - a open forum.

Nor do I get the need to actually type out a swear word. It happens in conversation but come on mate its not needed on a message board. As the clubs official message board it reflects badly on the club.

For those who have PM'd me about a copy I will be in touch tomorrow.

See some of you at Swindon.

Edited by Museum de Latique

I cannot comment on if you are a mod or not but there is no need to swear on here even though we are not at a match with "mind your language signs"

You obviously have a gripe with something / someone but a forum is NOT the place to air this type of view

I suggest that we have a pint or two ( I will pay for the first) at either the Rifle Range or the Junction

Meanwhile all the best

However you'll comment anyway. If you take out all the guff, the heart of this thread is the average Joe commenting on the Tranmere game. It was arse, and anybody can say that or comment on that game. It just so happens somebody is flogging hookey copies of it on here. Which, if we all want to look to the boards T's and C's is prohibited.

No offence, but you don't sound like the kind of person I'd roll with. As it were. So a drink is out of the question. And I swear like an Irish Navvie.

Yeah, all the best.

Yeah, Rummey should set an example, being "Site Manager" 'n'all.

Now juveniles like me will think it's okay to swear.

Pissflaps. :P

:lol:

Just want to clarify a few things.

Before the Sky game there where a number of people on here who wanted a copy.

I did for my collection. Its not important to me what the result was nor how we played. It is my beloved Oldham Athletic playing so it means something to me.

I have been out of work for 14 months and it is a struggle now. Every spare penny goes on Latics...

I stopped there. Two reasons; first: that's your choice, and may I say a frigging bad one - second: you're boring the wallpaper off.

Like I said before, if we're all dotting the I's and crossing the T's; what you're doing on here is against the regs - but people would rather pull others up for speaking in the vernacular.

Now, without further to-do; good :censored:ing morning! :lol:

Hey! I'm out of work and I've got loads of bent Latics tee-shirts I need to unload. All with the new logo on, for just a small fee to cover costs you can have one. We could even get "I was at Oldham vs Tranmere" written on the back if you like.

If not a :whoosh: , advertising on OAFC's official Fans' Forum is inviting OAFC to take action against you for breach of copyright.

Buying anything unofficial with the Club's crest is helping the slow death of the Club. Permission to use it must be sought from the Club.

If not a :whoosh: , advertising on OAFC's official Fans' Forum is inviting OAFC to take action against you for breach of copyright.

Buying anything unofficial with the Club's crest is helping the slow death of the Club. Permission to use it must be sought from the Club.

Whoops.