Summer beers....

latic12345

Right all

The dust has settled on another season. We've all watched Man U receive a new arsehole and the weather in London has taken a turn for the worse just in time for the annual glorious british failure at Wimbledon.

However, what this also means is we havent had a beer for a while. How are people fixed for a few beers on weekend of 2 or 9 July. We could even turn it into a park kickabout and BBQ on a common somewhere.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to watch Transformers at the IMAX on the 2nd. It's an 11am showing though, and I'm sure I could persuade my fellow geeks to meet up with some more geeks after (we'd planned to go for lunch and beers afterwards, I'm sure they won't mind a bit more company).

Dont see why I can't make it... Either is fine. (I think, before i'm told otherwise...)

I'd be well up for Transformers too Ry.. is it a sell out? Save me going on my own on a sunday morning!

Edited by BigfinLatic

She's not in this one. Had a falling out with Michael Bay. :(

Bay Out!!

Do you think we will see Ackey on 2nd as previously planned? Jamie Oliver has organised some do on Clapham Common so that's out for the remainder of the day. We'll have to hit up some other park...

Hyde park might offer the best chance of space if we are actually going to do any running around rather than just getting mortal.

Wireless Festival in Hyde Park that weekend. Regents or St James' might be a better shout....