Oldham vs Bristol

Matt

Anyone stuck in listening to LW today, who wouldn't mind sending me updates by text message? I'm out and about today, so won't know what's going on at BP. I'd be happy to return the favour in the future.

Anyone who's willing, post a reply and I'll PM my mobile number.

Cheers. :)

We were crap Bob. Just about every player had a poor game (Eardley was probably our MOM) and we kept giving the ball away. I don't know how many misplaced passes we made.

Bristol were tons better than we were today and deserved the win. They looked dangerous coming forward and solid at the back. They'll do well this season.

Saturday 20 January

Team P Home Away Pts Goal

Diff

W D L F A W D L F A

Scunthorpe 29 7 5 2 23 15 7 5 3 19 9 52 18

Bristol City 28 11 2 1 24 13 4 5 5 17 14 52 14

Nottm Forest 28 9 2 3 22 13 6 5 3 14 12 52 11

Oldham 28 9 3 2 26 10 5 4 5 20 15 49 21

Yeovil 28 9 3 3 16 7 4 6 3 19 17 48 11

Blackpool 28 7 5 2 25 15 6 3 5 18 15 47 13

What went wrong?

Everything. Just one of those days. A bit like Chesterfield away last month we just didn't get going from the first whistle to the last. It's inevitable that this will happen at times in the season but it ain't half bloody annoying when it does happen.

lost the toss and played against the wind in the first half (no excuse) but i thought if we could get to haf time only 1 down then we could give it a good go in the second. they get a second before HT and then the wind dies down for the restart! dont get me wrong they were the best side to play here this season and deserved it - could have been six really. i am sure macca was fouled in the move for 1st goal? and was chris porter offside with the disallowed goal? time to move on and forgot about it - you can't win every game and in this league you don't have to.

laters.

Look at it this way - things are bound to go wrong at some point... diabolical ref, dodgy pitch, dodgy conditions, poor individual performances, visiting team on top of their game.

At least if they all go wrong in the same match, we still only lose one match.

Bad day at the office, they need to pick themselves up and move on.

Oh, and I really really hope Bristol get an auto spot instead of Scunny. (Alongside us, obviously...)

Having now seen the goals what the bloody hell were we playing at yesterday?!

The first one, the backing off deary me.

The second we played statues.

The third we decided to all run back but leave Andrews free :?

After seeing them again I really do think we had a bad day. Take nothing away from Bristol though they were the best team to visit BP this season.

Guest oa_exile

At HT he was having a right old rant and rave with the officials on the way off.

He didnt appear for the second half.

Dont know if the two are seperate incidents ?....anyone shed some light on it ?