Orient 2011 Pt.2

Ackey

What. Is. Up. Bitches?

I'm down the day before the game for a piss up with work, so I'll be in the capital on the Saturday and figured I might as well complete the agony of a monster hangover by watching Latics fail to beat Orient again.

So, who's in?

ps. It's Saturday 17th September

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What. Is. Up. Bitches?

I'm down the day before the game for a piss up with work, so I'll be in the capital on the Saturday and figured I might as well complete the agony of a monster hangover by watching Latics fail to beat Orient again.

So, who's in?

We're bound to win there this year. Bound to. Anyone would be a fool to miss it. But will Zorrro be allowed out for a second time this year? Big, big question.

We're bound to win there this year. Bound to. Anyone would be a fool to miss it. But will Zorrro be allowed out for a second time this year? Big, big question.

It's in the diary already, Poppa Bear. Divven't you worry.

What. Is. Up. Bitches?

So, who's in?

1. This is at least Orient part 4. Even you've been twice!!

2. Stop planning. We'll all be there (well maybe Z wont). We should definitely get the train again though

Not our fault there was no logical thinking on your part. OASIS are infamous for their inability to stick to plans; you should have done some information-gathering (ie. getting phone numbers).

Lesson learned.

Tempting, very tempting.

EDIT: had not mean to copy Crusoe. Either I am suffering from some form of schizophrenia or his comment was subconsciously planted in my brain.

Edited by jsslatic

1. This is at least Orient part 4. Even you've been twice!!

2. Stop planning. We'll all be there (well maybe Z wont). We should definitely get the train again though

:censored:ing locals and their lack of plans! Bitch you pay for my £90 train and I'll stop planning!

:censored:ing locals and their lack of plans! Bitch you pay for my £90 train and I'll stop planning!

Well you know youre coming and you know youre not going back on Saturday. That's enoughto plan your train tickets. The rest will be more spontaneous and more fun

• 3 weeks later...

What. Is. Up. Bitches?

So, who's in?

I'm out I'm afraid. I'll be tanning my b@lls in Greece.

Have fun and more importantly, behave yourself.

Just to say before anyone asks, unfortunately i'm out for this one. Just too much on in September/October and can't get a weekend pass*

*I reserve the right to change my mind last minute, however this is absolutely definite at the moment :wink: