Playershare Question

I am sure all the OWTB user's who used this forum to inform myself that they were member's of playershare will indeed back up they recieved their badges within two days. Most within one day. The reason being I was off work that week. Or the following week I postedbadges out that night for the following days post.

Rick I am sorry you've had a delay and yes we need to try to speed up things by having a better system. I am working with the system we have so just bear with me. No need to question this scheme it's the most transparent there is.

Now I will post all badges out tomorrow where I have names and addresses. Should yours not arrive by Saturdays post please PM me and it will be hand delivered at the match.

Lags.

First time I've heard disquiet and Jan you questioning me kinda disheartens. I will work tirelessly for this scheme it's wide open transparent. Black hole... not a chance.

You should now have a PM?

Omars badge sent. Does anyone still not have their badge who uses this forum? Or know of anyone who has set up a Standing Order?

We are going to set up better admin than was first used when the scheme was born. Unfortunately we do not have everyones name and address who contribute and this is causing some headaches. Also I would ask if anyone takes a Standing order form and duly completes it please PM me your name and address as the bank will not issue that. Thank you.

Edited by Lags

I'd still like to know if I gave Tulse a run for his money in last season's prediction league :wink:

If you didn't, you came last.

I might (non-committal) set aside a few hours over the next few weeks (non-committal) to do last season's scores. I've rebuilt the sheets used to calculate scores; the rest is pure data entry.