trouble in Tottenham

creepy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe they werent ready in croydon! Should have been easy enough to bring cops in from the surrey towns that werent exactly likely to be involved. There were 10 coppers on the platform at my station in spite of the fact that the typical resident is a robust affluent white 40ish year old tradesman who would beat a passing rioter to death before looking at him.

Turks - the new koreans? Good luck to them looking after the businesses they have spent years building up. Sure you will be reet in dalston, keep the door shut and job done. Zorrro is miles the other side of where it's going on.

Couple of streets away now, getting shoved in this direction from what I can tell. How uncivilised to test my macho territorial complexes when I'm in my pyjamas! Bastards!

Couple of streets away now, getting shoved in this direction from what I can tell. How uncivilised to test my macho territorial complexes when I'm in my pyjamas! Bastards!

Get on the phone to the Beeb! They'll lap it up!

That Irish lad's just been replayed - he's :censored:ing awesome!

Get on the phone to the Beeb! They'll lap it up!

That Irish lad's just been replayed - he's :censored:ing awesome!

What Irish lad is that?.

Ive just got bsack from London, but I was around Fenchurch and Tower Bridge and didnt know it was going on.

I know, but there saying a banks now been broken in..

Pikeys with bricks are unlikely to get anything of worth from a Bank... they're better off with easily shiftable gear like Tellys and Xboxes which they can flog on the market or down the pub.

Pikeys with bricks are unlikely to get anything of worth from a Bank... they're better off with easily shiftable gear like Tellys and Xboxes which they can flog on the market or down the pub.

Oh well, just reporting it straight from Sky News, Ive had my fill of London today, freakin hot and busy,,