trouble in Tottenham

creepy

Oh well, just reporting it straight from Sky News, Ive had my fill of London today, freakin hot and busy,,

Stay safe.

Any word for Silent Bob? Or's he gone to take care of the Mob for interrupting his bubble bath?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are near Kingsland road Tulse? My wife used to life in Dalston, I told her about the turks and she said that it may be that road.

She used to live on Queensbridge Rd, is that unaffected (as far as you know)?

Yup - I'm on Cecilia Road, which is just north of Queensbridge. I've heard that the trouble is further east - in Clapton Square, where trees are on fire, and Hackney Downs and the Pembury Estate. The nearest it's got to me is Wilton Way, which is just enough suddenly to turn me into a vigilante right-wing maniac. Reports of horses driving them in my direction, towards Kingsland road, and the Turks, who will deal with this little problem quite to my satisfaction, thank you very much.

Yup - I'm on Cecilia Road, which is just north of Queensbridge. I've heard that the trouble is further east - in Clapton Square, where trees are on fire, and Hackney Downs and the Pembury Estate. The nearest it's got to me is Wilton Way, which is just enough suddenly to turn me into a vigilante right-wing maniac. Reports of horses driving them in my direction, towards Kingsland road, and the Turks, who will deal with this little problem quite to my satisfaction, thank you very much.

Stay safe!

This is bloody mental. The pictures of the aftermath today were bad, tomorrow's are going to be awful!

So Turkish and Asian groups have stood up to & chased off rioters. Bloody immigrants. Coming over here, defending our boroughs & communities. :England:

Just read that exact same thing on Twitter. What a coincidence. All the same words and everything.

Plenty of reports of the Turks of Dalston Kingsland Road taking on the rioters. Why nothing on the news? Because journos have been scared off.

Just read that exact same thing on Twitter. What a coincidence. All the same words and everything.

Plenty of reports of the Turks of Dalston Kingsland Road taking on the rioters. Why nothing on the news? Because journos have been scared off.

I would be too if a Turk ran at me with a stick! :lol:

What gets me is that police are all too quick to dish out a few beating to football fans, but just stand and watch while someone loots a Boots chemist.

What is that about? They can also somehow arrange the mass arrest of peaceful protesters in Fortnum and Mason, but when Hackney goes off, they stand back and watch. What gives?

Whee. Just went for a wander to see what was going on. Groups of lads with faces covered everywhere. Every shop, pub and station around here closed and shuttered. Apparently lads massing and smashing cars and windows.

Just walked down to the tube in time for a police charge...

image.jpg