Kuqi signs!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age and Fitness are my concerns......but his experience will hopefully be a massive boost to the dressing room.

Welcome Shefki.....1 more name to mispell on here!!

I know where you are coming from but remember everyone saying that when we took Shez from non league!

BBC: Oldham have signed former Newcastle striker Shefki Kuqi until the end of the season. Another frontman the Magpies won't be signing tonight. Probably for the best on this occasion, though.

I dunno, he's got to be better than Nile Ranger.

Concern Lancy; that's all. Just as I was with Shez, and Eyresy et all.

They didn't turn out too badly for us did they; so hopefully Mr Kuqi can come in and make an impression.

Its more his experience & know-how that I think will be of benifit. Also hopefully gets a few goals whilst he's at it!

BBC: Oldham have signed former Newcastle striker Shefki Kuqi until the end of the season. Another frontman the Magpies won't be signing tonight. Probably for the best on this occasion, though.

I dunno, he's got to be better than Nile Ranger.

The Lone Ranger's better than Nile Ranger, and that's no reflection on Kuqi.

Concern Lancy; that's all. Just as I was with Shez, and Eyresy et all.

They didn't turn out too badly for us did they; so hopefully Mr Kuqi can come in and make an impression.

Its more his experience & know-how that I think will be of benifit. Also hopefully gets a few goals whilst he's at it!

I think will also work well for players like Smith as O4U has suggested and we also need an older head in the team.

Fully understand what you are saying though.

I thought he was older than 34, he looks more like 50............. I think he will do well at this level!