Playershare from a fans point of view

lancy lad

Anyone who isn't yet on board and can afford as little as a quid a week please consider joining.

I am trying to offer a different point of view from the people who do all the hard work for this as I have no involvement in the running of the scheme, however think its a great idea.

I joined about a year ago and pay what I can afford (which isn't a lot) but it all helps.

What I cant believe is that after 12 months or so, there are still only 50+ members!!!

We all love the buzz of the club bringing in new players so why not chuck a few quid in? Even if you dont want a standing order on a monthly basis you can make the odd donation!

Anyway, please, please, please chuck a few quid in if you can afford it. It would be nice if we could get a few hundred at least involved and we can start getting a decent team together.

ps. I realise people already contribute to the club by paying their hard earned at the gate and fully understand if you cant pay any more!

Cheers

:lanky: :lanky: :lanky:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who isn't yet on board and can afford as little as a quid a week please consider joining.

I am trying to offer a different point of view from the people who do all the hard work for this as I have no involvement in the running of the scheme, however think its a great idea.

I joined about a year ago and pay what I can afford (which isn't a lot) but it all helps.

What I cant believe is that after 12 months or so, there are still only 50+ members!!!

We all love the buzz of the club bringing in new players so why not chuck a few quid in? Even if you dont want a standing order on a monthly basis you can make the odd donation!

Anyway, please, please, please chuck a few quid in if you can afford it. It would be nice if we could get a few hundred at least involved and we can start getting a decent team together.

ps. I realise people already contribute to the club by paying their hard earned at the gate and fully understand if you cant pay any more!

Cheers

:lanky: :lanky: :lanky:

I thought the membership was closer to 75 or so now?

We checked the banking tonight and from Aug 01 to Aug 31st we have 57 persons paying into the scheme.

With many things - people say they will do it and just don't get around to it. We have had a few who have stopped for various reasons and a few who donated "one off" so the monthly subscription figure fluturates sometimes !

But thanks Lancy Lad it's good to see a fans point of view

We checked the banking tonight and from Aug 01 to Aug 31st we have 57 persons paying into the scheme.

With many things - people say they will do it and just don't get around to it. We have had a few who have stopped for various reasons and a few who donated "one off" so the monthly subscription figure fluturates sometimes !

But thanks Lancy Lad it's good to see a fans point of view

No probs wardle, we need to shout about the scheme and thats the point I am trying to get across.

There are a lot more than 57 people who can and would want to make a difference!

KTF

As Will said it's very easy and simple to do - he says his contribution is not a massive amount but it's more than we ask of £1 a week so the scheme is very grateful !

Here are the details

BY STANDING ORDER

A regular standing order is our preferred method of donation. Fans can set up a standing order, either in their branch or through telephone banking or online banking to the following details for a minimum of £4 a month:

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trust Oldham PlayerShare Save-Scheme

SORT CODE: 16-27-11 (RBS Oldham Branch)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176108

BY PAYPAL

Donations can be made by PayPal to playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

As Will said it's very easy and simple to do - he says his contribution is not a massive amount but it's more than we ask of £1 a week so the scheme is very grateful !

Here are the details

BY STANDING ORDER

A regular standing order is our preferred method of donation. Fans can set up a standing order, either in their branch or through telephone banking or online banking to the following details for a minimum of £4 a month:

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trust Oldham PlayerShare Save-Scheme

SORT CODE: 16-27-11 (RBS Oldham Branch)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176108

BY PAYPAL

Donations can be made by PayPal to playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

Yeah, come on people who's gonna miss a quid a week? You spend more than that before you get into work on the commute by the time you've bought your paper, coffee, chewies etc….

I have just donated, i sent it as a gift hope thats ok?

I am a little reluctant to set up a direct debit as i will send money when i can but i will make regular contrubutions to the side even as a gooner as i want to see Latics do well thats why i pay to watch them surely we all want to see the best side for our money??

Fully understand that some people cant afford it in these hard times but think of it as a investment in the club and the satisfaction when a player is signed using the funds

If this message was put up to get money and spread the word as at least 1 more person (me) has contrucuted!

:grin:

No problem Razza thanks for checking

O4u - I have been at each home game so far handing out forms and info .

At the moment if anyone needs info at the ground on match days they can meet me anywhere around the ground . I'm also based until 3pm match days at the Tuck shop in the Chaddy end but this week I hope to have a desk in the club shop until kick off

obviously there isnt,otherwise it would be well over 100 by now already...

Im sure out of our fanbase of 4000 odd there are way more than 100 people that can afford to contribute £1.00 a week. Like me they probably have not got round to it, have not heard about it, to lazy to set it up etc etc.

Anyway i am logging onto my online banking now to set one up.

Many thanks Niki

I'm sure once the scheme is shouted from all media more people will join

I'm in the club shop sat and regulary mention Playershare on FB - Twitter - Chron - OS - Matchday programme and owtb. Now the season is well under way the message will spread quicker I believe

Many thanks Niki

I'm sure once the scheme is shouted from all media more people will join

I'm in the club shop sat and regulary mention Playershare on FB - Twitter - Chron - OS - Matchday programme and owtb. Now the season is well under way the message will spread quicker I believe

FAO Wardle, quick question?

I put in sort code and account number but my bank (Barclays) doesnt give me enough characters to type the full reference name in. Is there a cut down name i can use to ensure this gets to the right place ie "player Share"