Playershare from a fans point of view

lancy lad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact, I reckon the Coach and Horses in Leyton a week on Saturday might be an excellent place for some Playershare promotional action...

Blessed are those who have Given.....

......Russia 0 Rep of Ireland 0.

yes 57 members only I don't class it as pathetic but something to work upon.

Its a start and a good one

Wardle is working on two good promotions to help us recruit more, one for the 75th the other the 100th.

That's our target 100 and I think its achieveable too

Of course we are all volunteers that are running this but we are open to all suggestions. Especially, with regards to recruiting and keeping all our contributors happy

I think Kuqi will be the one that fans say "yes" I wanna buy into that. to be the one who says my £1.00 is keeping that player here and boy what a joy to watch too....

exciting or what

Watch this space....oooo

*This post contains a subliminal message of love to pursuade Monty Burns to give generously.

:headbang:

I really, really cant. Ive got £11 for saturday and Im gona see if theres £3 in change knocking about in the car, if theres any more than that I'll go in Latique and put it in the bucket!!!

:Israel:

:headbang:

I really, really cant. Ive got £11 for saturday and Im gona see if theres £3 in change knocking about in the car, if theres any more than that I'll go in Latique and put it in the bucket!!!

:Israel:

Assuming there is a bucket, why don't all of us clear out the car / rummage under the settee and chuck the change in.

Then fill in the standing order online or on paper!

Edited by opinions4u

• 4 weeks later...