PLAYERSHARE INFO

wardlelatic

To join the Fans Playershare scheme, please take a minute to read the following information and see which would be the easiest way for you!

All Information Is Also Here

As some of you may know, Trust Oldham have a scheme that started back in 2006 called PlayerShare. Recently we have tasked ourselves with re-launching the scheme to aid Paul Dickov and his management team in bringing a player (s) to the club when it is felt necessary.

Playershare is open to all fans who wish to donate to the scheme. Fans can donate to the scheme as follows.

BY STANDING ORDER

A regular standing order is our preferred method of donation. Fans can set up a standing order, either in their branch or through telephone banking or online banking to the following details for a minimum of £4 a month:

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trust Oldham PlayerShare Save-Scheme

SORT CODE: 16-27-11 (RBS Oldham Branch)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10176108

BY PAYPAL

Donations can be made by PayPal to Playershare

ONE OFF PAYMENTS

For one off payments, such as cheques, please email playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk click here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to post like this but I've been trying to contact the people who run player share on here for the past half hour with no luck. The person I have pm'd is not able to receive PMs according to the email I am getting back and the PS email address doesn't seem to be working either. Any chance of anyone answering the following questions? much appreciated if you can,

Hi

Sorry to mither you with a pm but I was on the site and went on to the player share bit as I've been paying for about 3 months now and there are a couple of points I'd like to raise. Firstly I have never had any direct contact from PS, should I have done or should I come onto this site for info? Secondly when I joined there was much mention on the site of badges for members and i asked for mine to be sent but have received nothing. Are they for certain types of membership only, e.g. a certain sum of money and above? Just interested and realise you have a life so don't expect a quick response.

Thanks