NHL 2011/12

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This excitement is no way indicative of me thinking I will do well... I still intend to lose heartily!

Likewise my unresponsiveness to your initial question was in no way indicative of disinterest, just that you could have nipped on the site almost as quickly as posting a comment here and then checking for a reply. :wink:

Likewise my unresponsiveness to your initial question was in no way indicative of disinterest, just that you could have nipped on the site almost as quickly as posting a comment here and then checking for a reply. :wink:

I was on my phone at the time.

I only use OWTB on my laptop when I'm working from home.

Stars v Coyotes last night was the most boring game of hockey i have ever witnessed. Two teams built defensively with little offensive threat, both trying to grind out a 1 nil win. Awful to watch. On the upside my fantasy team are second

Stars v Coyotes last night was the most boring game of hockey i have ever witnessed. Two teams built defensively with little offensive threat, both trying to grind out a 1 nil win. Awful to watch. On the upside my fantasy team are second

Zach is Bach (see what I did there?)

We might have a shot at the Post Season afterall.

Not that I'm optimistic, or owt.

Oh, And Petr Sykora got an assist... I can't explain how exciting that is.

GO LEAFS GO..... Didnt know u were a Flames fan Carl

Even though they have won sweet FA apart from a stanley cup in 89 I think, their just kind of the team that I have taken an affinity too when I first became interested in hockey, and have looked out for their results since then

Leafs vs Flames tonight Luke.

Just seen the highlights, I listened to the game live via Leafs Radio, Flames went into a 2.0 lead. They just seemed to lose their shape and the Leafs game back with 3.

Stajan was out with my cousin after the game for a quiet meal, I must admit I cant wait until the 23 Dec when Im gonna be seeing the Leafs against the Sabres at in T O.

Well the Stars have gotton off to an unnervingly good start going 4-1-0 and winning our opening 4 home games for the first time since our cup winning season. Is it a sign? No, but it's encouraging. Also, this fantasy league is pretty good :grin: