NHL 2011/12

The name change has precipitated a huge upsurge from Emerson's Atoms or whatever he's called them :wink:

AA's team this year has caused the same reaction to Ducks results as I had last year. When they win just know he'll have picked up about 60 points, if they've lost he'll score about 0.8 because Bobby Ryan's been called for slashing.

Edited by jsslatic

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the highlights, I listened to the game live via Leafs Radio, Flames went into a 2.0 lead. They just seemed to lose their shape and the Leafs game back with 3.

Stajan was out with my cousin after the game for a quiet meal, I must admit I cant wait until the 23 Dec when Im gonna be seeing the Leafs against the Sabres at in T O.

He's not getting many games there is he?

Ironically Josh, Bobby Ryan is the only top line Ducks player who I don't have - Ack has him, and Ironically he bagged a brace last night and Ack hadn't updated his team and bs was on the bench... Brilliant management again A!

Corey perry is the one who gets a shed load of penalties. One of the reasons he was fantasy gold last year.. This year John Tavares was my saviour, 30 point in one game avaunt the rangers! Full roster playing tonight too, going for top spot!

... Back to real hockey, been a pretty darn good start for all our teams eh? Typically the only game the Ducks lost is the one I was at! Also, I have to say GameCenter live is truly amazing. Watched every game on Sunday either in full or condensed highlights, also dropped out the Kariya game from the 2003 Stanley cup finals.. What a system... Just gotta hope they don't cut access after the absolutely abysmal TV deal with premier sports...

Anyway... Go Etem's, and go Ducks!

Yeah OK, bad hit Kris. But Brendan Shanahan sounds like a President announcing that his country is now at war.

I think he's enjoying the spotlight a little too much... it's making bad hits into some sort of reality TV show. It's not helping the cause, IMO.

I have to say, I'm all for great goals, but he loses the puck twice and the jackets d give it back to him both times! Great finish nonetheless ... Godarn the jackets are awful, playoffs my arse. Carter must be crying himself to sleep... The only team who are worse than them are the jets,'and noone loses to them, do they... Do they?

First royal rumble of the season on Friday BJ! I'm going for another last second Selanne winner ;)

First royal rumble of the season on Friday BJ! I'm going for another last second Selanne winner ;)

Yep, looking forward to it, although i have to say i'm not confident on this division road trip. Whilst we've been winning we havn't been playing well at all and any team really worth it's salt should expect to beat us at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

Keeping quiet as the Pens slowly march along, talk Sid could be back for the Stars game on Friday.

Gorillas have started to pick up some points this last week (though not looking down my roster far enough to see the Sharks had a game last night was foolish), can hopefully start closing that gap.

I can't make any claims that attention would have provided better results but I've not looked at my team in about a month... I checked the email today to see as expected I'm rock bottom.

Elsewhere the Devs are hit and miss, Playoffs is outside chance unless Kovy (I'm yet to be proved wrong) finds some form, in which case I'd expect to make it. Either way I don't expect us to go far. Henrique's looking like he has a certain something, could prove vital in the long run. I don't think Parise will be a Devil next year - although I'd be delighted if he was. Paddy E's showing his class and Pet's a :censored:ing dude, just like the old days. Marty is looking old, but still pulls out the big stops now and again. We still need a big hitting D.

That's that, see you in another month!

I can't make any claims that attention would have provided better results but I've not looked at my team in about a month... I checked the email today to see as expected I'm rock bottom.

Elsewhere the Devs are hit and miss, Playoffs is outside chance unless Kovy (I'm yet to be proved wrong) finds some form, in which case I'd expect to make it. Either way I don't expect us to go far. Henrique's looking like he has a certain something, could prove vital in the long run. I don't think Parise will be a Devil next year - although I'd be delighted if he was. Paddy E's showing his class and Pet's a :censored:ing dude, just like the old days. Marty is looking old, but still pulls out the big stops now and again. We still need a big hitting D.

That's that, see you in another month!

Was gonna ask Ackey who your team are untill I come across Devs( presumably New Jersey Devils)

Our Ste went to a New York Rangers game when he went to New York last week. Said it was ace

Was gonna ask Ackey who your team are untill I come across Devs( presumably New Jersey Devils)

Our Ste went to a New York Rangers game when he went to New York last week. Said it was ace

In here you have:

Ackey - New Jersey Devils

Raggy - New Jersey Devils

Bigfin - Anaheim Mighty Ducks

JSS - Pittsburgh Penguins

BJB - Dallas Stars

Hockey is a great live sport, fan or not, so I don't doubt he'll have had a blast!!

I'd love to get to the Garden at some point, but that's down a very long to do list at the moment!

In here you have:

Ackey - New Jersey Devils

Raggy - New Jersey Devils

Bigfin - Anaheim Mighty Ducks

JSS - Pittsburgh Penguins

BJB - Dallas Stars

Errr, 2005 called, it wants it's hockey team name back!

I'm still here, and still watching a lot of hockey on GCL. Unfortnuately the ducks have delayed their usual starting season form for 8 games in, therefore I'm grumpy fan at the moment. We'll be reet though, RPG will wake up sooner or later any we will make our usual end of the season burst to 6th.... Or perhaps it may be a very clever ploy to replace Teemu with Nail Yakupov....

..also started following the Bristol Pitbulls, been to thier last three games now, thoroughly enjoying watching some pub team level live hockey!

Errr, 2005 called, it wants it's hockey team name back!

I'm still here, and still watching a lot of hockey on GCL. Unfortnuately the ducks have delayed their usual starting season form for 8 games in, therefore I'm grumpy fan at the moment. We'll be reet though, RPG will wake up sooner or later any we will make our usual end of the season burst to 6th.... Or perhaps it may be a very clever ploy to replace Teemu with Nail Yakupov....

..also started following the Bristol Pitbulls, been to thier last three games now, thoroughly enjoying watching some pub team level live hockey!

Me and Dave are due our annual visit to Phoenix I think, once I'm back from London. JSS/BJB you're more than welcome to join us if we can get it organised.

Me and Dave are due our annual visit to Phoenix I think, once I'm back from London. JSS/BJB you're more than welcome to join us if we can get it organised.

I go every week anyway so let me know if you're going. The bloke who sells programs is a Latics fan as well. He always wears strange hats. For a moment i thought you meant Coyotes, which is a bit of a trek.