Golden Ticket!

Yes, me and Wardle cued from 2.50am and we have tickets, if you want tickets but havent gone, dont bother, the cue was around the back of the Rocky when we left.

OH WHEN THE BLUESSSSSS!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, me and Wardle cued from 2.50am and we have tickets, if you want tickets but havent gone, dont bother, the cue was around the back of the Rocky when we left.

OH WHEN THE BLUESSSSSS!

We wasn't the first in the queue either Titch and chums were there from 12:56 am I believe :grin:

1405070851gi6.jpg

All in a days work. Appreciated you boys turning up when you did counting the chewing gum on the floor was too boring. But 8hours waiting was well worth it & it flew by with the laughs.

Nice one boys.

P.s.

Beard - Although you're a fellow Roytonian I have the GOLDEN TICKET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the press coverage lol.

Your not wrong Wardle mate, 12.56.

Great Morning though, enjoyed it. Cheers Lads

Although my hash brown was slightly under cooked.

Funny to see the faces of the 7 o'clockers!!! Get up earlier is the lesson!!!!!!!!

Although any regular attendee of away games i'm gutted for you if you miss out.

Chron reporter ' What's your name?'

ROAM: it's errr, Richard Oldham Athletic Metcalfe

Reporter : What is it really?

Priceless

Metcalfe is the that with an "E "

So were have you come from to get your ticket ?

R.O.A.M - over there !!!! :grin:

Just been informed I have my ticket - hurrah...!

Big shout to Sheridans_world - you are a legend my son!

Turned up at 6.45 - served at 10 - apparantly 700 left....

You midnight boys are nutters!

keep the faith!

Turned up 7.45.

Tickets in hand by 10.

2 hours>>>>8 hours Titch! :wink:

But were is the fun in that ????

We got to see Alan Hardy turn up for work at 6.30 am ...... I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes :shock:

But were is the fun in that ????

We got to see Alan Hardy turn up for work at 6.30 am ...... I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes :shock:

I needed to sleep Wardle! After all yesterday was a bit of a nightmare.

I demand photographic evidence of Hardy at 6.30am :shock:

Oh and who started the "someone just bought 75 tickets?" rumour?

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Guest sheridans_world

Got there about 7 Acks, after battleing for a parking spot, took me 10 mins to get to the queue. Was up to the RRE when i got there.

Got served about 9.40 back to the car and to macdonalds for 10!

Oh and who started the "someone just bought 75 tickets?" rumour?

LOL.

Derek bought 40. :blink: He pulled out his wad to me in the White Hart last night just to prove it. :shock:

People were getting 12 tickets, etc. Suprised there's not been a notice saying they're sold out already.

I got up at quater to 7. Snuck in the queue half way and then had my ticket in hand by about 9. Good going. Actually, I dont know what time it was as I didnt have a watch. Though I did get annoyed at the amount of butties and brews flying round, as I didnt have a clue where they were coming from.

Pretty good how people left the queue to go and have random conversations with people and then people would let them go back to there original place.

Titch. How do you feel about Johnny H turning up at 7 and going straight to the front. :lol:. You should have sent him too the back :lol:

Oh, and that stadium petition. Signed it for the 8th time. Had to use my mum's name this time. I'll have done my entire family's if they keep shoving it in my face all the time.

Cheers to everyone who offered me a Season Ticket yesterday. Think I got about a dozen offers!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

People were getting 12 tickets, etc. Suprised there's not been a notice saying they're sold out already.

Can't be too far away now.

Just a shame we didn't get more. Wish someone would have put a knife through that drum they had as well :angry: