Golden Ticket!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we may have a spare, myself, Leeslover and Wardle are counting up ... I'm just waiting confirmation from a few OASIS who now have to arrange last minute travel as they didn't expect to get one. I'm sure if there is a spare he will first down.

Rich / Leelover have you read my email yet

Guest oa_exile
Wardle, Si on JK is a genuine Latics fan. Think he has only just signed up though.

I've seen him at every away game this season. Just hasn't got a season ticket.

"Think he has only just signed up though."

Exiles tip of the Day :grin:

Maybe if he signed up on here he would get a better chance to get his hands on what is obviously my ticket :ohno:

Managed to get the afternoon off work, got to BP at 2 and there was no queue at all. Got my ticket. About 100 left then I think.

Now all I need is to sort myself someway of getting there, hmmm.

Got sorted in a very quick 2 1/2 hours. Didnt bother bringing a big coat and I was bloody freezing.

Got to work at 12 after switching my jacket for a big wool coat and its nice and bloody warm now in Manchester. At least the student birds on Oxford road are dressing for the occaision.

The Manchester is being mentioned alot?!?!? Just want a biggish place that will have the FAC Final on afterwards too without any trouble

As far as I know, the manchester is the home fans stronghold....

would advise only going in there if you are looking for a :boxer::swordfight::bat::violent111::stretcher:

OK tell me where to be and I'll be there then. Friendly only places please :)

Havent got a bloomin clue! all ive bene told is to avoid the manchester at all costs....

need further info....! Normally just ask the police when i get there... but have a feeling on this one they will prob say the nearest safe place is Oldham!

Guest amoweb
A friendly lasher told me wetherspoons opens at 8.30am(and serves beer)

We have been in the Manchester a few times over the last few seasons, never seen any trouble in there. Thats where we are heading after the game, planning on staying in there all afternoon to watch the FAC the back to the B&B of the three S's and then back out.

Guest oa_exile

I really dont know why most of you are getting hyped up about getting into bother.

Trouble is at any game IF you are looking for it ,IF you go into a pub and start gobbing off well.........

Life is simple if you see trouble you move away from it.

KEEP THE FAITH !

............"Over land and sea , over land and sea".

Guest amoweb
I really dont know why most of you are getting hyped up about getting into bother.

Trouble is at any game IF you are looking for it ,IF you go into a pub and start gobbing off well.........

Life is simple if you see trouble you move away from it.

KEEP THE FAITH !

............"Over land and sea , over land and sea".

Just what i said eariler up the thread.