Golden Ticket!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope someone has snapped the other 8 left quick!!. Would be prety embarassing after all the q'ing and fuss if we didn't sell out hehe :shock:

On the subject of pubs before the game, we're hoping that wetherspoons is open, as mentioned earlier. brekky and a pint as pre match warm up!! :drinking45::pizza:

• 2 years later...
BTW your new avatar reminds me of how I've been unsuccessful in trying to see the film 'Le Donk', which I was really looking forward to, as it's based on someone I know. Has it been shown in cinemas or is it only on DVD?

According to the Shandy forum, small selected screenings in early October (London, Derby, Belfast, Edinburgh etc.) but lots of these are sold out already.

The DVD is scheduled for a late October release. Which is when I'll probably see it. The trailer looks immense, with Paddy on great form. Spinal Tap for the modern era perhaps?

On the subject of tickets what are your memories of queing up for tickets for Wembly versus Forest (which was not too bad) or queing up ALL Saturday night for our first First Division Game for ??? years against Liverpool at Anfield

Oh Happy days

Re the Wembley game. I was working in Newbury at the time, and wrote to the club asking for a ticket.

THey said send a blank cheque, and we'll send whatever ticket we have by the time your application comes in.

Needless to say I got the most expensive seat (you may be suprised that it was from AH :grin: )

I was going to write and complain (after the game, obviously) but I ended up next to the WAGS, so didn't !