New signings

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt see Bishops name mentioned on the thread :wink:

I think Bishop would be a free T now he is 25 !!

Dagnall would go to a tribunal :o

Sorry wardle - gettin my threads mixed up.... must have been on the replacement for warney thread.... but both are a good shout.. if they are both out of contract they would make a good LEAGUE 1 strikeforce....

Inspiral - lets not bring up eurovision again... still slightly disturbed over that, sat next to the missus, watching eurovision - some good homely entertainment, whilst chatting on the net with the perverted minds of yourself and lees..... :shock: shudder....

Still think the Oldham WAG's boutique is a goer though!

Sorry wardle - gettin my threads mixed up.... must have been on the replacement for warney thread.... but both are a good shout.. if they are both out of contract they would make a good LEAGUE 1 strikeforce....

Inspiral - lets not bring up eurovision again... still slightly disturbed over that, sat next to the missus, watching eurovision - some good homely entertainment, whilst chatting on the net with the perverted minds of yourself and lees..... :shock: shudder....

Still think the Oldham WAG's boutique is a goer though!

It was the Warney thread (Page 3 quite aptly).

Warney WAGs

I know why I got it mixed up with the Eurovision one - It was started by Lordy! Finland's Greatest Export :wink:

And as for Wardle's thread. Shez, get on the blower to Mourinho now and get that lad in on loan! :wub:

It was the Warney thread (Page 3 quite aptly).

Warney WAGs

I know why I got it mixed up with the Eurovision one - It was started by Lordy! Finland's Greatest Export :wink:

And as for Wardle's thread. Shez, get on the blower to Mourinho now and get that lad in on loan! :wub:

Great News I_C

Sam as been released from Chelski and is looking for trials !!!!!! young but friendly face she as :blush:

What about this lad for a new left back ??? even has an Actress G/F

Sam Hurrell

The WAG

If we ARE looking for a new left back, what about Dean Lewington from MK Dons?

Quality against us last season and looked ok in the play game on tv tother night.

Suppose it depends on if we go up or if MK Dons come up?

Great shout on Lewington. Might cost a few bob though.

Our left side would be glowing.

What ever do you mean :grin:

Good shout that Dan, I always thought when MK franchise went down he would soon leave... v good player for these leagues.

What ever do you mean :grin:

Good shout that Dan, I always thought when MK franchise went down he would soon leave... v good player for these leagues.

I believe that the MK Franchise players are amongst the highest earners in the bottom two divisions thanks to Mr Winkleman.