MK Dons 10th October 2011

In what way could The Sports Bar ever sound good? Hideous, overpriced, over loud, crap food, crap beer... Apart from that I quite like it.

Not that I'll be meeting up, but I always thought The Angel (?) in Old Street worked quite well....

I know a boozer in Camden that would show it (The Quinns), but also happy to go anywhere other than Sports Bar.

If the Quinns has a big screen and commentary I'm more than happy to not go to the Sports Bar.

Camden is too far out for me. Not watched sport in the victoria one but i have (later) masturbated in honour of the bar staff. I know a couple near victoria that would have it on if we wanted. The sports bar is a costly :censored:hole but i would go there if that was the consensus.

Because I'd just choose the Sports Cafe.

No one wants to go there, so I suppose you're right to stay out of it. Maybe I should choose somewhere because I can't go...

...or can I? There's a rumour going round that I'll get the day off on Monday in recognition of my hard work over the past three weeks.