Later With Latics

Lookers_Carl

“LATER WITH LATICS”

Brought to you by Trust Oldham

Trust Oldham is proud to bring you another exciting event from the popular Playhouse 2 theatre in Shaw. Wednesday the 2nd November promises to be an interesting evening as the Trust have invited Latics manager Paul Dickov along for an evening of interviews, chat and open-house discussion. Joining the manager is his assistant, Gerry Taggart along with Captain Dean Furman and defender Zander Diamond.

0,,10337~10081246,00.jpg

Brought to you by the voice of Boundary Park, Dave Broadbent, tickets are £10 with a potato pie supper included (Vegetarian option available). A full bar is available and Greenfield Real Ale Brewery will be joining us to provide a taster during the interval. Raffle tickets will be available on the night, priced at £1, with the chance to win a cask of ale among other fantastic prizes.

If you wish to purchase tickets for this event, please call Richard Attwood on 07590 696 973 or email events@trustoldham.co.uk

Is any profit from the event going to PlayerShare? :unsure:

I don't know Diego. I am not involved in the running of this event, only posted this up as wardlelatic didn't have access to the board.

I would imagine the proceeds will be going to Trust coffers as it does not seem like it is being advertised as a playershare event, but please don't quote me on that. If wardlelatic or takemeanywhere could clarify this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

[/quote

Wardle is currently working on something specifically on these lines for playershare but we are conscious that we don't want to "overkill" and inundate fans with fundraisers, sponsorship, pleas for cash etc as it might have the opposite effect of turning fans away.

Our biggest marketing asset for playershare is Shefki and we need to know how we can make use of this asset.

We have discussed things the other night and once the meeting notes have been approved, I will post them on the playeshare thread.

TBA everyone, please note we will have a presence at the family fun day at Wycombe if anyone wants to approach us ask questions, join etc

Wardle is currently working on something specifically on these lines for playershare but we are conscious that we don't want to "overkill" and inundate fans with fundraisers, sponsorship, pleas for cash etc as it might have the opposite effect of turning fans away.

Our biggest marketing asset for playershare is Shefki and we need to know how we can make use of this asset.

We have discussed things the other night and once the meeting notes have been approved, I will post them on the playeshare thread.

TBA everyone, please note we will have a presence at the family fun day at Wycombe if anyone wants to approach us ask questions, join etc

How much money per month are you raising at the moment from donations?