'The Face of Latics'

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things jump out at me here, first one is 3000 fans. Second one is, what a lucky fan they are: One lucky fan will win 2 VIP tickets in the Executive Box for the Exeter & Leyton Orient games.

I know, I know negative as :censored: but you have to laugh. Seriously though, an interesting idea.

Why don't you take that spot - you're obviously very interested in that area so go on and treat yourself to an early xmas pressie! Quick before someone else gets there first! ;)

Jenny, my man crush is nowhere near that shallow.

Two things jump out at me here, first one is 3000 fans. Second one is, what a lucky fan they are: One lucky fan will win 2 VIP tickets in the Executive Box for the Exeter & Leyton Orient games.

I know, I know negative as :censored: but you have to laugh. Seriously though, an interesting idea.

maybe you could purchase a few and have his testicles covered too ;)

I'm wondering where two of the few people who have signed up sit, as I've never seen them and I would have noticed them.

I've done a bit of twitter digging/stalking and one of them works for the company who makes these posters, the other is her 'bezzie la'.

:lol:

Whislt it might be a good idea in principle, at the moment only two people have spent the £10. :(

It is a good idea but overpriced….

If they did this for a quid they'd still make £3k

If they did it for two quid a pop £6k

If they did it for for 3 quid a pop £9k

A tenner is too steep imo, might be nowt for some but a tenner is a tenner to many and me personally I'd rather save my tenner for the JPT game with Crewe….

A tenner is too steep imo, might be nowt for some but a tenner is a tenner to many and me personally I'd rather save my tenner for the JPT game with Crewe….

Agree ,

To be fair to them, how much do posters cost these days? £4? £6? £10? When you factor in the cost of producing the poster itself and include the postage and packing, it's probably only works out at a couple of quid to actually have your image on there.

Why the hell are you a history teacher, with those sums surely a Mathematical teaching career is in the pipeline?