The PlayerShare WebShop Christmas Shopping Campaign

opinions4u

If you're staying over at any of the upcoming away games (or over the Xmas period) then click through 1 of the hotel sites on the spendandraise site and go to the 'h' section and a few hotel sites including the 1 I use hotels.com.

Also any gifts you want to buy from popular retailers such as hav, amazon, hsamuel and loads of the big name retailers click through the link and let's built the fund up for January!

Linky to a range of travel offers on PlayerShare WebShop

If you're staying over at any of the upcoming away games (or over the Xmas period) then click through 1 of the hotel sites on the spendandraise site and go to the 'h' section and a few hotel sites including the 1 I use hotels.com.

Also any gifts you want to buy from popular retailers such as hav, amazon, hsamuel and loads of the big name retailers click through the link and let's built the fund up for January!

Don't forget peeps

New Mobile Contracts with Carphone Warehouse through the link bring in hefty commissions

AND

Anyone interested in taking out a new Sky Contract? £65 to Playershare!

Spread the word if 10 Latics fans took out Sky deals and 20 took out new Mobile deals with Carphone Warehouse, that'd be £1,650 extra into the kitty

SKY Deal

Edited by oafcprozac

HI O4U. I am renewing my car insurance and finally remembered to use the webshop. I have two quotes from Tesco and Priviege but cannot find any car insurance.

IS that right or am I missing somthing?

Thanks for remembering!

Errr slightly irritating though ... you appear to be right. They used to have half a dozen car insurers and they all seem to have vanished.

Get the best deal you can elsewhere and on this occasion I'll have to let you down.

Keep using the shop for any other online purchases.

Sorry.

Thanks for remembering!

Errr slightly irritating though ... you appear to be right. They used to have half a dozen car insurers and they all seem to have vanished.

Get the best deal you can elsewhere and on this occasion I'll have to let you down.

Keep using the shop for any other online purchases.

Sorry.

No probs, I did think I was going mad

Will try and remember for more things

And I don't really think it is personally your fault, either. :)

Keep up the good work

Edited by singe

How to make the PlayerShare WebShop your home page online:

Open explorer, and click Tools...then internet options. Under "General tab" there is a option at the top that says home page. Type the homepage you wish, exactly as it appears when you go to it.. ie "http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/" And then click ok at the bottom... it will be your homepage forever.

For those who use other operating systems, please Google how to do it.

How to make the PlayerShare WebShop your home page online:

Open explorer, and click Tools...then internet options. Under "General tab" there is a option at the top that says home page. Type the homepage you wish, exactly as it appears when you go to it.. ie "http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/" And then click ok at the bottom... it will be your homepage forever.

For those who use other operating systems, please Google how to do it.

Can't you just click a button on the options window saying "use current page" or something? Much easier!

Ladies do strange things on days like today, such as suggesting "let's go to the Trafford Centre and do the Christmas shopping".

I say NOOOOOOO.

Use the PlayerShare WebShop and save time and effort instead.

Go to the A to Z section to find the shop you want, or look in the offers bit. Thornt ons choccies for all those distant relatives you only buy a token pressie for! Amazon and Play still proving to be very popular and big stores like M&S, John L ewis and D ebenhams all have a range of special deals that could make the online shopping for Christmas a little bit cheaper and a massive bit easier than joining the masses in a hellish high street / shopping centre experience.

Edited by opinions4u

AMAZON: Order tonight for guaranteed Christmas delivery via the link below.

PlayerShare WebShop

A couple of first purchases from some retailers I've not flagged before ...

Firebo x paying 10% commission on a £23 purchase and a 5% commission from Mobile Fun. Both accessible via the link above to earn more for PlayerShare.

Edited by opinions4u

Between 14th November (when this thread began) and 24th December £160.41 was earned for PlayerShare as a result of people using the PlayerShare WebShop. The total spend that achieved this was £1,218.

Thanks to everybody who has used the site as part of their online shopping experience.

Please make every effort to go to www.spendandraise.com/xtra before buying anything online. It's quick, it's simple and it works for Latics.

I genuinely believe that there is the potential here to bag £1,000 for PlayerShare in 2012 - that's extra money on top of all the regular donations that people make to the cause.

Here's a breakdown of what generated the money during the Christmas shopping campaign:

Carphone Wrehouse ... £100.00

Secret Escapes (holiday newsletter email) ... £14.00

H Samuel ... £11.98

Adida s Shop ... £6.65

Hotels dot com ... £5.34

Play dot com ... £5.15

Amazo n ... £4.55

Firebo x ... £2.31

Vodafo ne Free Sims ... £2.00

Superdru g ... £1.69

First Transpennine (train booking) ... £1.66

Mobile Fun ... £0.68

CD Wow ... £0.32

Just Eat (online takeaway order) ... £0.27

Please keep using the site. Please remember to use the site every time you shop online. Please get friends and family in to the habit of using the site in 2012. There really is great potential to help Paul Dickov get the players we all want to see at Boundary Park.

What's happened so far is good. The potential is much, much better!

------

Link to Secret Escapes to earn £1 for accepting an email ... they still pay us if you unsubscribe a week or two later!

Edited by opinions4u