Charlton

jsslatic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Raggy comes then this can be Josh's NHL win weekend. And by that I mean we'll all chip in for a single pint of domestic larger and call it quits.

What trains are you on Ack?

And I think I'll have the full prize please. Discounted entry and a lightweight is as good a result as anyone could have hoped for if they weren't to win!

6a00d83452719d69e20120a5d14a16970c-800wi.jpg

Sorry!

It's had a cracking couple of weeks though and I'd love to keep the momentum going.

Train travel etc is an easy win - yet as of the yesterday I don't think we've had a single penny in commission from train tickets being booked.

So book via the PlayerShare WebShop - go to the A to Z section, select F, and go to FirstTransPennine Express. It doesn't matter who the train operator is - Virgin, Cross Country or whoever. Book the tickets this way, no surcharges or card fees, no postage charge.

Alternatively, use the link below:

First TransPennine Express

Edited by opinions4u

It just so happens that I going down to London to meet some friends that weekend - was going to meet them in the evening but I will be going down earlier to take in the game. Can't find anywhere on Charlton's website that tells me how much the tickets are, anyone able to help me out?

Josh I'm on the Thursday night train to London and the Sunday night train back to the great north drizzle.

And you're not wrong, I'll spot you the game ticket of BigFin can chip in. I know Raggy is robbing a bank just to make the game though, so a fiver off me and the fin will

Be your prize!

Josh I'm on the Thursday night train to London and the Sunday night train back to the great north drizzle.

And you're not wrong, I'll spot you the game ticket of BigFin can chip in. I know Raggy is robbing a bank just to make the game though, so a fiver off me and the fin will

Be your prize!

Am I?

I'll get you a couple of beers in Josh. Bets a bet.

Yes joshy, bets a bet. I'll happily buy you enough beer to be totally smashed by kick off. One Pint won't exactly break the bank!

Everyone at Euston for 11 then? It's gonna get messy...

Gracias amigos.

I'm going to need to keep a relative lid on the beverages anyway, have places to be in the evening and could do without being too boozed. I feel it will be quite the challenge...

Looking forward to this one, as it's ended up being my first away-day of the season. Many Christmas beverages ot be had. Also going to struggle to make that many for the next couple of years as I'm going on secondment to Brussels in January...

One main memory from last time is the incongruously poncey 'Italian' steward who got some attention from the Latics fans

So much so that he complained to his boss, who promptly moved him to the home end.

Steward: "The Latics fans are calling me a greasy :censored:"

Boss: "You are a greasy :censored:. Go and steward the family stand".

Looking forward to it (and only ten minutes from my house!)