Olympics

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any football ones left? Dad turned some down from work as an option and didn't think i wanted to go.. but looking for tickets for any of the games at old trafford

There were a few weeks ago- when we had problems with our own tickets. As they had been on sale for a few weeks prior to that I assume they still are but haven't looked specifically.

Any football ones left? Dad turned some down from work as an option and didn't think i wanted to go.. but looking for tickets for any of the games at old trafford

Plenty of football tickets left... Semi final a Old Trafford stil available....

Site down at the moment

It's up for football, which when you look at it, they could probably do with turnstiles and pay on the day (or just practically give them away like they did in 1996).

The ones that matter for the exchange, are still unavailable. I just hope there's a rush on wrestling and canoe sprint, and that no one wants athletics and boxing all of a sudden. If they ever get it up that is.

I just hope there's a rush on wrestling and canoe sprint, and that no one wants athletics and boxing all of a sudden. If they ever get it up that is.

I got Basketball, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Judo and Boxing....

Want Athletics, Swimming and Gymnastics...

I will be doing well to get them I think!

Its embarrassing the sit has been down nearly a week now...

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's one of each for that.

I actually quite want the women's one to be on first just to see how many people get up and go home halfway through the event they have paid for.

The one I have is for the preliminaries... There are four matches... Two women, Two men...

I think its Men then Women then Men then Women...

Will be watching all of them... but the camera with zoom lens will be out for the women :D

• 5 months later...

I've had a bit of involvement in the behind the scenes strategic planning of the road networks (not half as impressive a claim as it could be taken to be meant as!), absolute bloody nightmare. So many agencies involved and such a fear of failure. I think it will be reet anyway, it's easy to forget that these things are always a :censored: up 5 minutes before the opening ceremony, at least London has the facilities there if you can get to them

Got tickets for two matches at Old Trafford on the same day. So I assume 5 hours plus in the stadium.

No parking on site. No drinks allowed in. No food allowed in. Bags to go through airport style security, so don't take them or you could miss the event.

I'm sure they'll provide cheap food and water inside ...

Got tickets for two matches at Old Trafford on the same day. So I assume 5 hours plus in the stadium.

No parking on site. No drinks allowed in. No food allowed in. Bags to go through airport style security, so don't take them or you could miss the event.

I'm sure they'll provide cheap food and water inside ...

You can take food in and you are allowed to take an empty bottle to fill once in the ground and up to 1000ml of liquid in 10 containers of no more than 100ml.

Presumably, like a lot of people you've paid to see "Team GB's" first football game in 40 or so years. Missing a few minutes of the game before won't really matter.

United did a practice for the different security procedure in game last season, I think it was against Norwich, I'd guess there will be something about how long it took online.

We've got our 3 tickets for Archery.

A 5 yo was the same price as an Adult.

I decided to go top price but had no idea where we would get our seats.

Luckily we are probably in line with the archers. Front row seat.

Cost an arm and a leg, but once in a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...