Swansea away - fans clip.....oh dear

Rocky_Latic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8rb_iOAZo

Just come across this from Swansea away. Clip from the 2nd half, were the guy spends most of the time filming the back of my head.

Some very funny chants from the time and gives a good reflection of the atmosphere amongst the 400 'tics there on the day who didnt shut up the entire 2nd half. Shame no one joined in with my Rocky chant though. The Bleeders

I'm suprised I could even stand at that point. Shed Load of booze on the way down from about 9am on the train, shed load of lager (and shots of whiskey) in the pub before the game and a few in the ground. :blink::unsure: By all rights that Hitleresque Welsh Steward should have thrown me out after 5 minute's, when he had words about persistant standing.

Nevermind. One of my favourite away's this season, if not my favourite. Shame there's no clips of the train journey home.

Listen out for Frankly Mr Shankly's rendition of "were going up as f**kin champions" - Quality stuff.